Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Rightpoint, a Genpact company (NYSE: G) is a global experience leader. Over 700 employees across 12 offices work with clients end-to-end, from defining and enabling vision, to ensuring ongoing market relevance. Our diverse teams lead with empathy, data and creativity—always in service of the experience. From whiteboard to roll-out, we help our clients embed experience across their operations from front to back office to accelerate digital transformation through a human-centric lens. Rightpoint has been recognized among the top customer experience consultancies in The Forrester Wave™: Customer Experience Strategy Consulting Practices, Q4 2020.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you get excited about, we bring people together to make phenomenal work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
The Sr Infrastructure Engineer will be responsible for the technical leadership Rightpoint’s internal IT infrastructure. The ideal Infrastructure Engineer will have the aptitude to be part of the requirements gathering, analysis, design, and implementation of solutions in public/hybrid cloud Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) environments.
What You’ll Be Doing and the Impact You’ll Make:
- Provide technical leadership for Rightpoint’s On-Prem and Cloud Infrastructure
- Manage and maintain SaaS platforms used by Rightpoint
- Provide technical escalation for troubleshooting complex escalations
- Apply security fundamentals and best practices in the design and implementation of solutions
- Assist in architecting and implementing new solutions and platforms
- Help support and mature internal IT compliance reporting processes
What We’d Love To See:
- Expert understanding of network architecture and design
- Previous experience with network and firewall architecture, implementation, and support in both on-prem and cloud environments
- 5+ years of experience with Microsoft Azure and Office365 design and support
- 5+ years of experience with Microsoft Technologies including Active Directory and Hyper-V clustering
- PowerShell or other scripting experience
- Flexible PTO – If you need a day off or an extended vacation, take the time!
- Hybrid work environment: Casual and open office or Remote…You choose!
- Great insurance coverage (Multiple Options) and flexible spending accounts
- 401K with Company Matching
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Community Volunteer Opportunities, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, and more
- Monthly WFH/cell phone stipend
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion: We care about making Rightpoint a more diverse, equitable, and inclusive organization to bring about meaningful and measurable changes to representation, team member experience, and client engagement. Here's how:
- Employee Resource Groups (ERG): Our ERGs are created and run by team members who share a common community, identity, or allyship. Right now, our ERGs include Parents, Pride, POC, and Womxn. These groups play a vital role in contributing to Rightpoint’s inclusive environment where all are valued and empowered to succeed.
- Partnerships: Out-in-Tech, POINT Foundation, WomenHack, Girls Inc., and more!
- Mentorship Program
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.