Digital Consultancy Managing Director - Southeast
Rightpoint, a Genpact company, is the digital consultancy with technology at its core. We design and engineer end-to-end experiences that help our clients succeed at the speed of innovation. Rightpoint serves more than 250 Fortune 1000 companies. We've partnered with brands like 3M, Sanofi, Azek, Chamberlain, Grant Thornton, Six Flags, Johnson Controls, Aon, B&H, and Abbott, just to name a few. Rightpoint has 500 employees across 10 offices. Check out our Sizzle Reel showcasing some of our latest work here. For more information, visit rightpoint.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Please note, this role has been posted to build a talent pipeline for our next opening. We may not hire right away, but we will reach out should you fit our next opening.
Rightpoint, a leading national digital consultancy is looking for a leader to spearhead our growth across the Southeast region. We’re looking for an experienced innovator and leader with experience in technical and product innovation to help our agency grow. The ideal candidate will provide vision and leadership and partner with executives across Rightpoint to help us build the agency of the future. You will be responsible for managing the operational aspects of the Atlanta Office and will work with the National Leadership Team to drive the Region’s growth.
The MD will be responsible for leading and guiding new client acquisition by putting in place sales strategies that will sell across the full range of Rightpoint capabilities in the region. The MD will be ultimately accountable for the successful delivery of projects and for client satisfaction across all the clients that are tied to the office. You will be responsible for maintaining operational efficiency to ensure a highly profitable operation that meets the goals established for the office and the company. This person will be a guide and a mentor to all the team members in the region and provide the necessary support to ensure that team members can perform their responsibilities and are proud to be part of the local team. The following are a list of the responsibilities the MD will perform to ensure success in the role:
- Accountable for the resource plan and support structure necessary for achieving the revenue goal for the Region
- Influence hiring at the national practice level to ensure the resource plan for the Region is being met
- Align and partner with National Practice Leadership to provide input on Region team needs, and skills necessary to support Region Geo needs.
- Responsible for Account Executives (Sales), Account Managers, and Project Managers within the region.
- Responsible for ensuring team member satisfaction and retention for the Region
- Consulted on and approver for all hires and employee performance decisions within the Region
- Collaborate with the National Practice and provide input on all compensation adjustments and promotions within the Region.
- Responsible for the management of local team member morale and team building budget (holiday parties, office events, etc.)
- Collaborate with NP and People Potential to ensure career progression for the Region’s team members
- Responsible for putting together the annual financial plan for the Region and achieving the revenue goals for the Region.
- Responsible for managing the Account Managers and working with the AM’s to put together an account plan at the beginning of the year and managing to the account plan.
- Responsible for managing the activities of the local Account Executive to ensure that they have a plan in place to generate net new opportunities for the region.
- Accountable for every opportunity tagged in the Region’s pipeline and responsible for charting a path towards a successful win
- Be the executive sponsor and drive sales conversations for the offices, partnering with AE’s and AM’s to ensure a successful win
- Accountable for monitoring and supporting pipeline and deal review with AE and AM’s on a weekly basis to ensure a robust pipeline of work that is progressing through deal stage
- Own Local alliance relationships for all Rightpoint alliance partners
Delivery Leadership & Client Satisfaction
- Accountable for the successful delivery of all the projects that are tied to the Region, measured by Client satisfaction.
- Act as a leadership team escalation point for delivery issues within the Region in partnership with the respective National Practices.
- Active participant in the Region staffing meetings to ensure that projects are getting the appropriate team members assigned and are able to start on time and progress well.
Marketing & Thought Leadership
- Working closely with the National Marketing Team and National Practice Leads, put together the marketing plan and promote all Rightpoint services in the local market
- Accountable for ensuring Region specific thought leadership and for ensuring a robust marketing calendar and supporting the marketing activities, blogging, social media, etc.
- Speaking and promoting on behalf of Rightpoint in the marketplace
- Responsible for the management of a Region-Specific sales and marketing budget to cover local events, conferences and other investments deemed necessary to meet annual Region/Office revenue goals
Who We Are
Intrapreneurship is defined as creating from within, starting something from nothing. And it is at the heart of the people at Rightpoint. We are a values-led organization driven by innovation, rooted in technology and relentlessly curious. We’re a start-up at heart and we’re able to move quickly to build unique, innovative customer experiences that evolve the way our clients do business.
- Top Workplace Awards: Chicago Tribune – 5 Years!, Dallas Business Journal, Chicago Timmy Awards, and Crain’s Business Detroit
- Crain's Chicago Fast Fifty of “Fastest Growing Companies,” 4 Years!
- Best Charitable Organization/Non-Profit Website – Webby Awards
- Top Partners with Microsoft, Sitecore, and EpiServer
- Google Developers Certified Agency – 4 years running!
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- Flexible PTO
- Casual and open office environment
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great insurance coverage and flexible spending accounts
- 401k with Company Matching
- Weekly Snack/Drink delivery
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Volunteering, Game Nights, Cultural and Diversity Spotlights, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, etc.
- Bi-Weekly Catered Lunches
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you geek out about, we bring people together to make great work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.