Rightpoint is the largest independent customer experience agency with technology at our core, and 450 employees across 10 offices. We create seamless digital experiences driven by insight, strategy, technology and design -- and expanded mobile innovation and emerging technologies via Raizlabs. We serve more than 250 Fortune 1,000 companies with strategy, site design and development, content, CRM, commerce, BI and cloud infrastructure.
And the industry is taking notice:
- Crain's Chicago Fast Fifty of “Fastest Growing Companies,” 2014 - 2017
- "Top 100 Workplaces in Chicago" by the Chicago Tribune, 2014-2017
- EY Entrepreneur of The Year® Award, Co-founders Ross Freedman & Brad Schneider: 2015 Midwest Dual Finalists
- One of the "Most Promising Companies in America" by Forbes in 2014
WATCH THIS to learn more about Rightpoint and our culture:
Job Description: Content Migration Specialist
As a Content Migration Specialist, you will be involved with moving and building web pages into an enterprise level CMS.
The Content Migration Specialist will need a good understanding of how a CMS or website builder’s work. Understanding common website functionality like HTML and CSS is a plus.
What You will Do:
- Create pages in a CMS using a mixture of custom components.
- Gain a firm understanding of what each component does and how to use them on a given page.
- Provides estimates for content entry for planning and scheduling purposes.
- Collaborates with QA team to ensure content is tested for quality and accuracy.
- Collaborates with developers to resolve content defects and bugs.
- Assist with production maintenance of content entry.
- Review work of team members to ensure quality and accuracy of content and readiness for production.
- CMS migration experience on SharePoint would be preferred and/ or experience in CMS such as Sitecore, EPiServer, AEM etc
- Ability to analyse, diagnose and solve content issues.
- Experience with Atlassian - JIRA, Confluence is a plus
- Knowledge of SDLC
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS
- Strong organizational skills with high attention to details
- Able to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- A self-directed individual who knows what needs to be done and operates with urgency, focus, and discipline.
- Hands-on, completes task and is dependable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- 30 Paid leaves
- Public Holidays
- Casual and open office environment
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Family medical insurance
- Life Insurance
- Accindantle Insurance
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including Diwali Party, Team Parties, Team outings, etc.
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you geek out about, we bring people together to make great work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!!
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.