Senior Copywriter (Contract)
Senior Copywriter (contract role)
***Please note, this is a contract role, approximately 2 months, with possibility of extending***
Rightpoint, a Genpact company (NYSE: G) is a global experience leader. Over 700 employees across 12 offices work with clients end-to-end, from defining and enabling vision to ensure ongoing market relevance. Our diverse teams lead with empathy, data, and creativity—always in service of the experience. From whiteboard to roll-out, we help our clients embed experience across their operations from front to back office to accelerate digital transformation through a human-centric lens. Rightpoint has been recognized among the top customer experience consultancies in The Forrester Wave™: Customer Experience Strategy Consulting Practices, Q4 2020. For more information, visit rightpoint.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you geek out about, we bring people together to make great work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
What You’ll Be Doing and the Impact You’ll Make:
As a seasoned Digital Copywriter Contractor you will be a part of Rightpoint’s Experience department. A Digital Copywriter collaborates with the content strategy, user experience, and visual design groups to create compelling, branded, user-focused and informative copy for a variety of digital experiences including websites, applications, digital campaigns, social media, and intranets.
- Write for a variety of mediums including web design, social content, and CRM
- Generate captivating branded headlines, tag lines and all other copy
- Maintain oversite of client’s brand language, tone, and standards
- Brainstorm with designers to craft content and messaging
- Re-articulate content into engaging human-centered designs
- Maintain best practices within digital copywriting and SEO
- Understand how HTML and CSS play a role in content creation
- Capable of both writing original content and editing the work of others
- Clearly communicate and present ideas to clients with a high level of confidence
- Assist clients and fellow content strategists to develop voice, tone, and style guidelines
- Adhere to industry best practices and provided guidelines.
- Partner with the content strategy team to develop ideas that are on-brief and on-strategy
- Ensure flawless attention to detail and execution of work
What We’d Love To See:
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in copywriting/content development
- Experience creating conversion-oriented landing page/website content
- Experience creating social media content
- Experience with UX copywriting
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional partners
- Ability to parse and apply creative feedback as-needed
- It’s also great if you have
- Agency experience
- Content Strategy experience
- CMS, portal or product design knowledge
- Media editing capabilities (for research documentation)
- Additional design education such as certificates, workshops or internships
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.