Unreal Engine Generalist
Rightpoint, a Genpact company (NYSE: G) is a global experience leader. Over 700 employees across 12 offices work with clients end-to-end, from defining and enabling vision, to ensuring ongoing market relevance. Our diverse teams lead with empathy, data and creativity—always in service of the experience. From whiteboard to roll-out, we help our clients embed experience across their operations from front to back office to accelerate digital transformation through a human-centric lens. Rightpoint has been recognized among the top customer experience consultancies in The Forrester Wave™: Customer Experience Strategy Consulting Practices, Q4 2020.
Are you someone who wants to inspire change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with encouraged and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you get excited about, we bring people together to make phenomenal work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
We are looking for a talented Unreal Engine Artist to join our team and help us create the future of design and interaction for some of the world’s largest brands. This position will focus on design and motion within Unreal Engine, with emphasis on GUI. The standard workflow will be converting designs from Sketch and C4D into UE.
What you’ll be doing and the impact you’ll make:
If you believe that real-time 3D, motion & AR is at the heart of the best digital experiences and that there is no better way to bring stories to life, we want to talk with you! This is an opportunity to work on high profile work defining the future of digital experiences from automotive to apps to websites.
If you would like to surround yourself with people that share the same passion for 3D, motion, design and exploration, please see how you align with the needs listed below.
What we’d love to see:
- A great online portfolio that showcases multiple types of projects and solutions that you have had direct work within and can explicitly demonstrate your contributions.
- 1-3 years of professional experience in 3D, specifically in Unreal Engine -Ability to think conceptually and create and/or take direction and bring it to life (automotive experience in UE ideal, but not required).
- Tireless desire to learn driven by curiosity and a great collaborative attitude
- Expertise in 3D data optimization for real-time visualization.
- Proficiency in shaders and blueprints.
- Mastery in UE’s GUI workflow.
- Familiarity in C4D, Sketch, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Agency experience or similar
- 3D modeling is a plus
- Automotive experience beneficial but not mandatory
Some Cool Extras:
- Adding examples of your work to your resume and/or application.
- Prior consulting experience.
- Familiarity working within a Java or .NET environment.
- Flexible PTO – If you need a day off or an extended vacation, take the time!
- Hybrid work environment: Casual and open office or Remote…You choose!
- Great insurance coverage (Multiple Options) and flexible spending accounts
- 401K with Company Matching
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Community Volunteer Opportunities, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, and more
- Monthly WFH/cell phone stipend
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion: We care about making Rightpoint a more diverse, equitable, and inclusive organization to bring about meaningful and measurable changes to representation, team member experience, and client engagement. Here's how:
- Employee Resource Groups (ERG): Our ERGs are created and run by team members who share a common community, identity, or allyship. Right now, our ERGs include Parents, Pride, POC, and Womxn. These groups play a vital role in contributing to Rightpoint’s inclusive environment where all are valued and empowered to succeed.
- Partnerships: Out-in-Tech, POINT Foundation, WomenHack, Girls Inc., and more!
- Mentorship Program
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.