Adobe Analytics Architect
Rightpoint, a Genpact company, is the digital consultancy with technology at its core. We have recently joined forces with Hoodoo Digital, a Platinum-level Adobe solution partner that has deep expertise creating innovative customer experiences for leading companies across multiple industries. The acquisition expands Rightpoint's capabilities to help clients to manage their content, commerce, and marketing operations across the enterprise, driving smarter insights and more strategic impact. Rightpoint designs and engineers end-to-end experiences that help our clients succeed at the speed of innovation. Rightpoint serves more than 250 Fortune 1000 companies.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you get excited about, we bring people together to make phenomenal work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!Job Description
Hoodoo Digital is looking for an Adobe Analytics Architect who is looking to grow their skillset and experience while working in a family-friendly and highly collaborative (remote first) work environment.
You’ll need to come with a unique combination of analytical, technical, and leadership skills to help our clients implement digital analytics solutions to the highest standards. You will work directly with Hoodoo’s clients, solutions consultants, business analysts, and engineering teams in facilitating a best-in-class Adobe Analytics implementation.
- Implement and Maintain Adobe Analytics and Adobe Launch
- Build and design reporting solutions to address the needs of clients
- Consulting and path planning for existing implementations
- Advise and lead data integration efforts with data management platforms
- Work closely with developers to ensure analytics code follows best practices
To thrive in this role you must have:
- Adobe Analytics Architect certification or relevant experience
- A focus on marketing intelligence and analytics planning
- Expert-level knowledge of how to design and maintain an Adobe Analytics Solution Design Reference (SDR)
- Knowledge of tag management tools (Adobe Launch, Tealium, GTM, etc) and how they are configured
- Experience debugging Adobe Analytics using browser developer tools, Adobe debugger, and proxy tools such as Charles or Fiddler
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Nice to have:
- Data visualization experience: workspace, report builder, PowerBI, and Tableau
- Experience with agile methodologies
- A/B testing and personalization experience (Adobe Target, Google Optimize, etc)
Hoodoo has a distributed office model, so hiring self-motivated people who can stay on track on their own, with limited oversight, is a must. Despite our office being in Salt Lake City, we are open to candidates located in other areas and working remote. Communication with our teams is handled through email, phone, and Slack. Must be flexible to work with organizations across multiple time zones.
This position may be eligible for: Certification Bonus, Vacation Bonus and Referral Bonus.
This position may be eligible for our U.S. benefit offerings, which include: Health/Dental/Vision benefits, 401(k) retirement savings program with 3% company contribution, Unlimited PTO, Long & Short Term Disability.
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.