Content Practice Lead
Rightpoint, a Genpact company, is the digital consultancy with technology at its core. We design and engineer end-to-end experiences that help our clients succeed at the speed of innovation. Rightpoint serves more than 250 Fortune 1000 companies. We've partnered with brands like 3M, Sanofi, Azek, Chamberlain, Grant Thornton, Six Flags, Johnson Controls, Aon, B&H, and Abbott, just to name a few. Rightpoint has 500 employees across 10 offices. Check out our Sizzle Reel showcasing some of our latest work here. For more information, visit rightpoint.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Please note, this role has been posted to build a talent pipeline for our next opening. We may not hire right away, but we will reach out should you fit our next opening.
We are looking for a Content Practice Lead to be located in our Chicago, Atlanta or Boston office. As the Content Practice Lead, you will be entrusted to lead the content practice nationally as well as support key business-development pursuits and clients. You have a deep background in content design and strategy and all aspects of it within the modern digital landscape. You know how to recognize and foster talent, develop & nurture ideas, and collaborate across disciplines. You are a true change agent and seek out new ways to strengthen Rightpoint as a whole. You are constantly exploring ways to innovate around content design and delivery. You can understand and articulate various perspectives on content to different audiences and collaborate with cross-functional leadership teams to identify opportunities to drive business value through content.
Additionally, you've led multi-disciplinary teams and are comfortable giving UX and design feedback in support of the overall experience strategy. You know what makes work excellent and transformational – and you have the work to prove it.
What you’ll be doing (team management):
- Elevating strategic thought and design processes within the Content discipline and its deliverables
- Mentoring and leading the Content Strategy team to help them grow professionally within projects and within the content discipline at Rightpoint
- Articulating a vision and lead direction of content for accounts and projects that’s informed by business needs and strategy
- Leading content thought and creative and/or strategic output for key business development efforts and leading cross-disciplinary teams to do so
- Helping manage staffing and co-create project plans taking into account team strengths and growth opportunities
- What you’ll be doing (content and project leadership):
- Acting as a thought leader for key accounts for planning sessions, guidance or critical meetings
- Leading and nurturing client relationships from a content standpoint on assigned accounts
- Identifying additional sales opportunities for current accounts (along with the account team)
- Driving the usage of modern content thinking and techniques across the content team
- Actively engaging in increasing Rightpoint’s content profile through public speaking, judging, teaching, or other industry activities
- Providing business development support for key sales pursuits to drive growth in content-related revenue
- Serving as the practice area evangelist to help educate the rest of the organization on what the Content Strategy business is, what it does, and the value-add it offers, thus helping better integrate the practice area into the company as a whole
- Providing strategic assistance on key client projects within the practice
- Offering recommendations to constantly improve Content Strategy activities, deliverables, and thinking to help make Rightpoint’s Content Strategy services stand out among our competitors
- What you need to have:
- Proven experience in proposing and selling in Content Strategy and related services through aspirational storytelling
- Experience with Website or Content Marketing Platforms
- Strong strategic thinking abilities and demonstrated success in leading teams in executing established strategies
- Excellent leadership skills, both in leading internal teams to best-in-class solutions and when partnering with clients
- Superior communication, time-management, relationship management, and presentation skills
- Significant experience managing teams
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Proven ability to work in cross-functional teams
- 10+ years’ experience in Content Strategy; at least 5 years in a leadership role in a Digital Agency Environment
Who We Are
Intrapreneurship is defined as creating from within, starting something from nothing. And it is at the heart of the people at Rightpoint. We are a values-led organization driven by innovation, rooted in technology and relentlessly curious. We’re a start-up at heart and we’re able to move quickly to build unique, innovative customer experiences that evolve the way our clients do business.
- Top Workplace Awards: Chicago Tribune – 5 Years!, Dallas Business Journal, Chicago Timmy Awards, and Crain’s Business Detroit
- Crain's Chicago Fast Fifty of “Fastest Growing Companies,” 4 Years!
- Best Charitable Organization/Non-Profit Website – Webby Awards
- Top Partners with Microsoft, Sitecore, and EpiServer
- Google Developers Certified Agency – 4 years running!