Experience Design Studio Lead
Experience Design Studio Lead
Rightpoint, a Genpact company (NYSE: G) is a global experience leader. Over 700 employees across 12 offices work with clients end-to-end, from defining and enabling vision, to ensuring ongoing market relevance. Our diverse teams lead with empathy, data and creativity—always in service of the experience. From whiteboard to roll-out, we help our clients embed experience across their operations from front to back office to accelerate digital transformation through a human-centric lens. Rightpoint has been recognized among the top customer experience consultancies in The Forrester Wave™: Customer Experience Strategy Consulting Practices, Q4 2020.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
We are looking for a Senior/Lead Visual and UX Designer generalist for our Digital Operations (DigOps) Production Studio Team for our Rightpoint offices.
This is a new role and will be one of the first hires in the Production Studio practice we are incubating. It presents a great opportunity for an aspiring VD/UX designers to be involved from the ground up. The right candidate will be involved across all aspects of practice building including solution enablement and sales/business-development pursuits.
This role will work in a cross-matrix team between the DigOps and Design business units. Your background should include progressive experience in a Design/UX/Creative space within a Production Studio or Managed Services model delivering work that includes visual design, user experience, and content design within the modern digital landscape.
What You’ll Do & The Impact You’ll Make
You are self motivated, you develop and nurture ideas, and collaborate across disciplines with ease. You are a true change agent and seek out new ways to strengthen the organization as a whole by constantly exploring ways to innovate around design, content, and delivery. You can understand and articulate various perspectives on Design Studio offerings and how it ties to the greater offering throughout the agency to different audiences as well as in collaboration with cross-functional leadership teams to identify opportunities to drive business value.
You have worked within multi-disciplinary teams and are comfortable working and collaborating with UX, Design, and Content teams in support of the overall experience strategy. You know what makes work excellent and transformational – and you have the portfolio to prove it.
In order to generate demand, the successful candidate will need to assist, plan, and execute a solution/service offering enablement across RP. Experience in supporting and executing sales pursuit plans from qualifying sales leads, to putting together proposals, and onsite sales pitch is a plus.
What We’d Love to See
- 4-8 years Agency/Consulting experience with broad experience within Design/Creative Production Studio or Managed Services
- High level sole contributor and some experience leading creative teams.
- Nurturing client relationships on assigned accounts
- Ability to identify additional opportunities for current accounts partnering with account team members
- Relevant experience in guiding key accounts for planning sessions and critical meetings
- Strategic thinking abilities and demonstrated success in leading teams in executing established strategies
- Leadership skills, both in leading internal teams to best-in-class solutions and when partnering with clients
- Some experience leading, mentoring and growing design teams within Design, UX, Content, and beyond
- Player/Coach - ability to lead projects and teams, while at the same time being excited to also roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty in the work (we are a very hands-on company at all levels).
- Good communication, time-management, relationship management, and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Proven ability to work in cross-functional teams
- Experience in proposing and selling Design/Production Studio, Digital Operations, Managed Services and related services through storytelling
- Experience with Website, CMS, or Content Marketing Platforms
- Design education or equivalent experience
- A great online portfolio that showcases multiple types of projects and solutions of your direct work and can explicitly demonstrate your contributions
- A tireless desire to learn driven by curiosity
- Have a great collaborative attitude
- Pixel-perfect design sensibility
- Tight typography chops
- Demonstrated ability to apply design best practices
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch and Invision
- Ability to prototype your ideas with fresh thinking
- Ability to clearly articulate your point of view utilizing visual storytelling
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to serve as an internal evangelist – informing and educating an organization internally on Design and its value, or any other specific process or offering to gain understanding or adoption
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- Flexible PTO
- Casual and open office environment
- Flexible work schedule
- Great insurance coverage and flexible spending accounts (Multiple Options)
- 401k with company matching
- Weekly snack/drink delivery
- Regular cultural and social events including: volunteering, game nights, cultural and diversity spotlights, Happy hours, Team outings, intramural sports, etc.
- Frequent catered lunches
- Continuous training, certifications, and learning opportunities
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.