Financial Analyst I/BI Analyst
Rightpoint, a Genpact company, is the digital consultancy with technology at its core. We design and engineer end-to-end experiences that help our clients succeed at the speed of innovation. Rightpoint serves more than 250 Fortune 1000 companies.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you get excited about, we bring people together to make phenomenal work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
The Financial Analyst I is responsible for developing and maintaining financial reporting and analyzing key business metrics, which will support business leaders and other stakeholders in making informed business decisions across the company. The Financial Analyst will be closely involved in data manipulation and management, and will be a key partner for individuals across Rightpoint to make sense of their data and obtain valuable insights to manage their teams effectively. This position is ideal for a technically savvy candidate, interested in the data side of finance and with a passion for applying insights unearthed from data to drive tangible change.
What You’ll Be Doing and the Impact You’ll Make:
- Work with business leaders and other stakeholders to gather reporting requirements and develop reporting in PowerBI to visualize key financial and performance metrics.
- Track key metrics across departments, analyze potential impact to the business, and report on findings to finance managers and other business leadership
- Create and maintain PowerBI dashboards for various business segments to organize key performance indicators in a digestible format for end-users
- Create ad hoc reporting concurrent with reporting requests and ongoing KPI analysis
- Utilize SQL to create relationships between data tables, aggregate and report on findings for data verification purposes, and fulfill ad hoc reporting requests
- Assist in forecast, budget, variance analysis, and other financial & reporting tasks as required
What we’d love to see:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Data Engineering, or similar field
- Strong presentation skills, ability to summarize large amounts of data
- Interest in the technical aspects of financial data structuring, manipulation and management
- Comfortable prioritizing and balancing multiple projects
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Technical aptitude and a desire to learn
- Attention to detail
- Experience using SQL, PowerBI, Tableau, Microsoft Access and Excel a plus, but not required
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- Flexible PTO
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great insurance coverage and flexible spending accounts (Multiple Options!!)
- 401k with Company Matching
- (Pre-Pandemic) Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Volunteering, Game Nights, Cultural and Diversity Spotlights, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, etc.
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.