Talent Acquisition Full Cycle Recruiter
Job SummaryAssists with development and execution of short and long range talent acquisition plans. As directed, performs a full scope of activities associated with implementing the organization-wide recruitment program. Assists and implements strategic recruiting, leverages sourcing tactics, and supports workforce planning initiatives for the organization. Analyzes and develops staffing models, recruitment data, and sources to determine effectiveness. Ensures recruiting activities comply with all state and federal regulations as well as corporate policies and procedures. Performs operational/administrative activities related to transitioning potential candidates to new employees whose potential and beliefs reflect UTA culture and values
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, human resources, or related discipline and/or equivalent work experience.
Three years in Human Resources or recruitment with an emphasis on staffing. Working experience in an HRIS or related software.
- Comprehensive employment practices, policies and procedures
- Social media recruitment practices
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) programs
- ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act)
- Local and national employment market characteristics, successful recruiting, and identification of applicant sources
- Consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a subject matter expert, mentor, and team member
- Strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and recruiting team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organization skills
- Proactively network and establish effective working relationships
- Continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to sourcing and delivering candidates
- Execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management
- Keep up with a fast-paced environment
- Mentor and train other recruiters
- Handle multiple tasks and projects
- Lead out on strategic team projects
To carry out essential functions of this job, must have a valid Utah’s driver’s license with no more than four moving violations in the past three years; or, if a non-driver, must be able to travel efficiently by another means to and from varied locations within UTA’s service area. Lack of a driver’s license does not necessarily preclude employment. No applicant may have more than one violation of driving under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs within the last ten years.
Minimum Pay Rate Starting at: $57,185.44
Close Date: Open Until Filled