Business Systems Analyst
Business Systems Analyst
Rexford Industrial Realty, Inc. (NYSE: REXR), a leading, publicly traded industrial real estate investment and management company, operating over 30 million square feet of industrial properties throughout Southern California, seeks an exceptional person to join our growing Information Technology team as a Business Systems Analyst in our Los Angeles office.
The Business Systems Analyst role is ideally suited for an individual who has a background in technology, preferably with Commercial Real Estate experience. The Business Systems Analyst will be responsible for working with various departments within the organization and other members of the technology Department to identify business applications requirements, evaluate solutions and then using project management design, test, implement, document, support and maintain new and existing business systems applications.
This is an extraordinary opportunity for a highly motivated candidate with demonstrated technology experience and superior people and project management skills to help scale our information technology needs. Rexford is a high-growth, dynamic organization with an enterprise value more than $5BN located in Los Angeles, CA.
The Business System Analyst Responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
- Acts as liaison between user organization and Technology to identify and implement business and data management applications for key functions
- Based on input from user clients, is responsible for defining requirements and recommending solutions for data management/business applications to user clients.
- Perform detailed end to end business analysis and documentation for core business process of the back, middle, and front office functions and related applications
- Responsible for documentation of specific business application software requirements for complex and changing business needs.
- Responsible for the development and management of detailed project plans including but not limited to design, testing, implementation, documentation, user training/support and maintenance of new and existing applications.
- Supporting various business applications via ticketing system
- Special projects as required
- Responsible for vendor management including but not limited to, evaluation, selection, oversight of work deliverables, budget, and expense management.
The Business Systems Analyst Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related discipline.
- Demonstrated understanding of Project Management Methodology (PMM) fundamentals including agile methodologies and business process analysis
- Blend of experience across business operations and technology, including support of enterprise change management
- Good interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server or similar enterprise databases
- Candidate must reside or be willing to relocate to the Los Angeles area
- 3 or more years’ experience in business systems application assignment in real estate, investment, or banking environment
- Demonstrated business knowledge of real estate investments and finance
- Demonstrated expertise in real estate business systems such as Argus, Yardi, JDE, MRI or related systems.
- HR Information systems implementation/management
- SharePoint experience a plus
If this sounds like you, come join us!
ADA Requirements: The physical demands, work environment factors, and mental functions described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; sit for extended periods of time; use hands to feel, handle, or type; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move or carry up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and ability to adjust focus. Additionally, employee may be required to drive to a property, walk on uneven ground, walk through a construction site, be exposed to dust or fumes and work around machinery or equipment.
Rexford Industrial’s reward plan includes highly competitive base salaries, bonus eligibility and long- term incentives for many positions, comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance; 401k with match, vacation, additional PTO, and paid holidays, as well as regular company events, food, snacks, coffee, ping pong table, massage chairs, TVs, and beautiful offices with 360-degree views of the ocean, mountains, and city.
We celebrate diversity and are deeply committed to fostering an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate on the bases of race, religion, color, national origin, gender Identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.