Rexford Industrial Realty, Inc. (NYSE: REXR) is a leading, publicly traded industrial real estate investment and management company operating over 31 million square feet of industrial properties throughout Southern California. Never has the mission and vision of Rexford Industrial been more exciting. Help us transform the Southern California Industrial Real Estate landscape!
We are experiencing rapid growth and currently have an exciting opportunity for a Portfolio Administrator to join our team in the orange county office. In this position, you will be providing support to the Property and Portfolio Managers in the management of a large portfolio of industrial properties.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist in processing daily invoices, tenant bill-backs, preparation of check requests and vendor set up forms.
- Support manager in pre-posting of monthly rent roll and distribution of monthly rent statements
- Prepare tenant notifications for property activities and lease compliance.
- Monitor and maintain properties in Yardi Elevate System for service calls and ensuring timely completion
- Assist in the transition process of new acquisitions and dispositions.
- Interface with tenants and vendors on repair and maintenance issues.
- Assist Tenants with online Tenant portal for rent payments and work order requests.
- Prepare job costs and work orders and obtaining proper approvals including Yardi input.
- Prepare master service contracts, master contract and repair work order agreements by obtaining proper approvals, including monitor and track within Rexford’s tracking system.
- Assist with tenant move ins and move outs processes, including checklist review
- Assist the Manager and/or Director of Property Management with annual budgets
- Assist with collecting, reviewing, and updating tenant and vendor insurance certificates.
- Maintain property certification tracking, fire life safety, HVAC inventory spreadsheets, etc.
- Manage the office including incoming mail, ordering of supplies/snacks/lunches, copier maintenance, organizing/stocking supplies, maintaining office cleanliness, etc.
- Provide full administration support, including phone support, inputting/typing reports, filing, distribution of correspondence
- Support team in generating Yardi reports; Distributing monthly rent rolls, weekly capital, and space preparation reports.
- Maintain/Save lease and contract files, as well as other files located within the corporate shared drive
- Perform other activities as required by the Managers and/or Director of Property Management to ensure a high operation standard
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred and/or with commercial property management experience
- Proven track record of providing excellent internal and external customer service
- Proven ability to pick up different software systems quickly
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite
ADA Requirements: The physical demands, work environment factors, and mental functions described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; sit for extended periods of time; use hands to feel, handle, or type; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move or carry up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and ability to adjust focus. Additionally, employee may be required to drive to a property, walk on uneven ground, walk through a construction site, be exposed to dust or fumes and work around machinery or equipment.
Rexford Industrial’s reward plan includes highly competitive base salaries, bonus eligibility and long- term incentives for many positions, comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance; 401k with match, vacation, additional PTO and paid holidays, as well as regular company events, food, snacks, coffee, ping pong table, massage chairs, TVs and beautiful offices with 360 degree views of the ocean, mountains and city.
We celebrate diversity and are deeply committed to fostering an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate on the bases of race, religion, color, national origin, gender Identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.