Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion starts with us
At Revolution Foods, we care for all and respect every employee. We live our core values by hiring from the communities we serve. We have a diverse team at all levels of the organization and commit to paying team members equitably no matter their race, ethnicity, gender, or age.
DEI in our leadership
DEI in our core values
- DELIVER EXCELLENCE
- We believe the success of our business stems directly from our team’s strength, built from our diversity of lived experiences, backgrounds, and ideas.
- CARE FOR ALL
- We recognize that racial and economic injustice disproportionately affect some of our teammates more than others. We focus on creating a sense of belonging and safety at work and provide equitable access to opportunity.
- We honor our differences of background and value different viewpoints without judgement. We seek open and respectful dialogue.
- LEARN. TEACH. GROW.
- We are committed to learning from diverse perspectives and experiences with curiosity, respect, and humility.
- LIVE OUR MISSION
- We believe everyone should have access to healthy food, and focus our efforts in communities that have suffered the most from unjust and inequitable policies.
“From day one, we’ve had a commitment to equity and justice in all aspects of our work and mission. As Revolution Foods has grown, so has our impact. We are proud of what we’ve accomplished and look forward to doing even more.”
Kir, Co-Founder and Chief Impact Officer