Regional Account Manager
Why join Revolution Foods?
Do work that matters supporting the mission of Revolution Foods, which provides healthy meals across the nation! At Revolution Foods we value our employees and provide access to great benefits, pay, and opportunity, including:
- Medical, dental, & vision plan options for full time employees
- Company paid life insurance coverage for full-time employees
- 14 paid holidays for full-time employees
- 10 paid vacation days for full-time employees
- Company stock options
- Position Type: Full-Time
- Location: Philadelphia, PA,
- The region that this position will be covering includes both Philadelphia Metro and North New Jersey
The Regional Account Manager has extensive contacts and knowledge of the fresh food sales industries and the governing agency expectations. Regional Account Managers are responsible for day-to-day implementation of Account Management strategies and initiatives to support Revolution Foods business objectives while exceeding customers’ expectations. This client base can include public school accounts and big box retailers within the region. Regional Account Managers support customer needs, and facilitate collaboration with the set of teams that together, in an integrated way, work to deliver a world-class customer experience, drive top-tier retention and expansion rates; and contribute to the financial success of Revolution Foods. If this is you, apply with us today!
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Daily implementation of Account Management strategies, focused on cultivating growth in relationships.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to provide overall planning, direction and support to assigned school partners within a defined Market, to achieve Key Performance Indicators of customer satisfaction, and contract renewal.
- Develops a network of external contacts, sources and experts that sell, supply and distribute fresh food and products with a clean label emphasis.
- Partner in support of Operations to ensure customers/ expectations are met in every way day-to-day.
- Build and nurture positive community relations, participating in professional and community events and activities. Builds and maintains excellent relations, acting proactively to resolve potential issues and adapting to ever-changing business environments.
- Consistently assess satisfaction with menu offerings, planning and new product introductions to ensure customer’s menu planning needs are met day-to-day.
- Ensure timely and accurate documentation on all contracts to ensure all school partners follow contractual partnership requirements and obligations.
- Develop market forecasts with Account Management VP and FP&A Manager to continually refine plans to optimize financial performance and productivity.
- Perform audits as assigned and make recommendations to optimize financial performance or operational standards.
- Actively participates in Sales process with Director of Business Development and lead renewal process through contract signing with school partners.
- Use technology, data and rigorous business analysis and critical path strategies to enhance effectiveness, improve efficiencies and margins, and drive customer engagement.
- Implement and continually evaluate actions/processes to drive increased utilization and sell through of Revolution Foods products and services.
- May collaborate with Marketing team on promotional materials, campaigns or special events.
- Use new systems and processes to track and report customer usage and engagement. Use strategic objectives to reach a broad base of potential accounts.
- Across quarters; Share usage and engagement reports to ensure customer support.
- When new accounts are acquired, ensures a smooth launch and transition plan to implement delivery of products and services.
- Understands and monitors KPI's, targets, and the root cause of poor performance. Implement corrective actions to drive results.
- 5 years of experience of progressive sales of fresh food consumer products, preferably clean label products, with at least 2 years in a sales management level role.
- College degree in a related field or an acceptable combination of education and experience
- 3+ years experience negotiating contract terms and conditions
- K-12 or Charter School Food service experience a plus and high-volume category sales is desirable
- Experience and the ability to work independently and achieve results
- Financial Acumen and Budgeting Experience.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, especially a firm understanding of Excel, Salesforce or similar CRM systems
Revolution Foods is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We make employment decisions based on merit and the Company’s business needs. In accordance with all applicable laws, the Company prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), gender, marital or registered domestic partnership status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
We are an E-Verify employer where mandated by State or Federal contracts.