Temporary Maintenance Technician
As the impacts of Covid-19 rapidly evolve, we want to keep you up to date on how Revolution Foods is continuing to support our communities and families in this time of need operating as an “essential business”. Every day brings new partnerships and collaborations to ensure no one goes hungry during this pandemic.
We are looking for reliable, hardworking team members who provide excellent customer service in all they do. Temporary Maintenance Techs manage and troubleshoot the day-to-day maintenance needs of all commercial equipment and machinery within a chilled food facility, kitchen, and office. Responsibilities include maintenance and repair of equipment such as ovens, warmers, thermal units, racking, conveyors, heat seal machines, office furniture, lighting, plumbing, and painting and landscaping. The ability to read service manuals, schematics, diagrams and blue-prints is also required. This If this is you, apply with us today!
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar Maintenance Technician position performing mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, minor electrical, plumbing and carpentry related tasks. A solid mechanical background is required.
- Apprenticeship, related training and/or education is helpful
- Experience working in a fresh or chilled food environment that supports the ability to work in an independent capacity.
- Experience working with tile and masonry repair helpful.
- Basic computer literacy and the ability to update facility maintenance systems.
- Food Handler certification. Knowledge of common food handling safety requirements
- Must have a good mechanical aptitude and ability to read schematics, diagrams, service manuals and blue prints. Goal-driven with the ability to multi-task and work a flexible schedule, covering varied shifts.
- Ability to routinely work in a chilled, damp factory environment
- Ability to diagnose and repair faulty equipment and problem-solve, while working under pressure and compressed time lines
- Ability to use a variety of hand and power tools, meters and material handling equipment in performing duties
- A strong electro-mechanical background is preferred.
- Knowledge of common food handling safety requirements is preferred
- Good problem-solving skills and able to thrive in a very fast paced, demanding environment
- Able to work well with others and participate as part of a team using good verbal communication skills
- Committed to the Revolution Foods mission that all children will have access to nutritious, tasty food to support the development of healthy minds and bodies
- This is a temporary role. The assignment could last up to 90 days, with the potential to be shortened or extended, dependent on business needs.
- This is an hourly role starting at $15.00/ hr.
- Hours worked per week are 30 hours or less.
- The shift days for this role would fall between Monday through Friday.
- The shift hours for this role would fall between 6:00am to 2:00pm.
We are an E-Verify employer where mandated by State or Federal contracts.