Details of Position
- This is a Full-Time position
- Location: San Lorenzo, CA
- Job Schedule: Sunday – Thursday, 2:00 PM – 11:00 PM
- Starting Pay: $20.00-$25.00 per hour
- The position is available to start immediately
The Fulfillment Supervisor is responsible for verifying the daily plan and coordinating priorities with the manager, other supervisors, and a team of employees to maximum performance and efficiency. Will help coach, teach, mentor and demonstrate efficient ways of working as it related to product pack out and production. If this is you, apply with us today!
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Verifies the daily production plan, and any immediate needs that are needed to prepare for staging and pack out of products timely and efficiently. This may involve planning up to 1 week in advance. Monitors food safety, verifying and updating temperature logs schedule, stage and effectively allocate resources to achieve targets.
- Consistently monitors the performance of team members in four critical success areas: Safety, quality, processing efficiency, and service level. Maintains a high level of floor presence (90%+) to meet expectations. Establishes routines that may include communicating: performance expectations, plan of the day, coaching, safety message, prior day results, over-time or reduced process scheduling needs, etc.\
- Controls downtime by informing processing workers of routine interruptions and monitors compliance. Documents downtime, timing, and problems and identifies next steps and what corrective actions were taken.
- Coordinate and observes the work area to ensure all items product rotation, and use of partial cases in a timely and efficient manner. Reports defective products, units or questionable conditions to management and documents this information, as required. May assist with documenting the results of product test runs, batches processed, samples, temperatures, date codes, and other relevant matters.
- Consistently and critically monitors the performance of team members in the critical success areas: Safety, Quality, Food Handling, Efficiency/accuracy, and service level. Maintains a high level of floor presence to meet expectations. Follows all required safe work and food safety practices.
- Effectively communicates information to team members. Provides regular updates of work in progress and the status of tasks to management.
- Completes proper setup, changeovers, stock and allergen controls, and quality product delivery. Reports any delays as compared to plans. May use excepted diagnostic practices to troubleshoot equipment and machinery settings.
- Notifies the maintenance department of any mechanical concerns or errors, including audible warning alarms or lights.
- Required to develop, train and demonstrate proper procedures and protocol to employees, to include using the emergency shut-off in case of emergency or necessary stop. May complete a variety of routine admin tasks related to the work that may include copying, printing forms, filling out routine KPI’s, and misc. reports.
- Follows all required safe work practices and models safe work practices. This includes proper lifting, following SOP procedures, lockout tag-out requirements and wearing of all required PPE in designated areas.
- Responsible for adhering to all food safety, pre-requisite programs for a designated area. Corrects and/or reports any food safety and food quality related issues to management immediately. Adheres to and ensures team members comply with all food safety and GMP requirements.
- Establishes routines that may include communicating performance expectations, plan of the day, coaching, and safety. Responsibilities include coaching, observing and assisting with job-related injury reporting.
- Sets the tone to establish a culture of respect, hard work, consistency, quality, and effective communication within and outside of the department.
- Ensures products are properly stored in their places. Demonstrates full awareness of the work environment. Ensure team members exercise extreme care and safety when using the equipment.
- Uses computer skills to enter data into an inventory control data management computer system. May assist with preparing a variety of production and inventory related reports or documents.
- Follow company standards and legal regulations to ensure a safe and positive work atmosphere.
- Supports our green waste program, ensuring waste products are properly sorted and accounted for. Responsible to keep the work area and equipment clean, regularly removing empty pallets, wood, and plastic.
- May complete a variety of other duties as needed.
- Minimum 1- 2 years of leadership/ supervisory experience in a food production environment
- Experience in a fast-paced food-related environment with changing priorities is preferred
- Experience achieving positive results thru other team members Able to work a flexible schedule, covering varied shifts and weekend work
- Demonstrated ability to be an assertive, self-starter who will be responsible for starting up equipment timely and efficiently. Goal-driven with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to set priorities and problem-solve, while working under pressure and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication, demeanor and interpersonal relations skills
- Attention to detail is required. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to read, count, follow basic instructions and apply basic math skills in English
- Intermediate computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook and the ability to enter data routinely
Physical Requirements Include, but are not Limited to:
- Ability to stand frequently.
- Ability to lift/push/pull up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to bend, twist, and perform hand and arm motions.
- Ability to work in refrigerated environment.
Why join Revolution Foods?
Do work that matters supporting the mission of Revolution Foods, which provides healthy meals across the nation! At Revolution Foods we value our employees and provide access to great benefits, pay, and opportunity, including:
- Medical, dental, & vision plan options for full time employees
- Company paid life insurance coverage for full-time employees
- 5 paid holidays and 5 paid vacation days for full-time employees
Revolution Foods is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We make employment decisions based on merit and the Company’s business needs. In accordance with all applicable laws, the Company prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), gender, marital or registered domestic partnership status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
We are an E-Verify employer where mandated by State or Federal contracts.