Looking to work for a revolutionary, mission-driven organization that generates positive impacts in our communities? Then Revolution Foods may be the organization for you! We specialize in building lifelong healthy eaters through making kid inspired, chef crafted, and kid approved food accessible to all. We pride ourselves on nourishing our communities in partnership with schools and after school youth programs across the nation, providing over 2 million healthy meals weekly to students. With our challenging yet fun environment, watch your career develop while making a difference!
Why join Revolution Foods?
At Revolution Foods we value our employees and provide access to great benefits, pay, and opportunity, including:
- Do work that matters supporting the mission of Revolution Foods which provides healthy family meals across the nation!
- Medical, dental, & vision plan options for full time employees
- Company paid life insurance coverage for full-time employees
- Five (5) paid holidays and five (5) paid vacation days for full-time employees
- Free daily meals for all of our employees
What are we looking for?
Major Duties and Responsibilities: The Server Supervisor is responsible for setting expectations, teaching proper ways of working, coordinating priorities, and motivating team members to maximum performance and efficiency. Will coach, teach, mentor, schedule, discipline, complete performance reviews, report and promote safety and food safety compliance. Records miles between school sites, ensuring accuracy and ethical practices.
- Accounts for team members at the school site. Sets daily priorities, assign staff to the line, follows recipes and SOP instructions, stage products and racks, heat products, and keep service areas clean and sanitary.
- Ensure food quality standards and HACCP plans are followed from delivery to retherm (heat/ re-heat) to presentation/service of the final product in a timely manner while providing excellent customer service.
- Follows recipes and instructions to set up and break down the food line area, prep, stock, assemble and serve meals, snacks and beverages.
- Promotes best practices and ways to increase student participation. May get feedback from school representatives or students during non-service time (if allowed) and communicates feedback to management.
- Consistently monitors the performance of team members in four critical success areas: Safety, Quality, Accuracy and Service level. Maintains a high level of floor presence (90%+) to meet expectations. Establishes routines that may include communicating: performance expectations, plan of the day, coaching, safety message, prior day results, over-time or reduced process scheduling needs, etc.
- Ensures that Servers handle and receive student ID cards, cash or check, and return change when necessary. Operates the Point of Sale (POS) in a manner that is compliant with school contract and government compliance regulations.
- Reconciles student meals served in coordination with school staff, in full compliance with the program.
- Monitors food safety, verifies food temperature logs, stage and effectively allocate resources to achieve targets, and communicates information to team members.
- Records daily events, waste, participation data and variances. Completes daily procedure checklist (cleaning, timeline, logs etc.) observant of the changes in business models and is able to communicate those changes.
- Coordinate and observes the work area to ensure product rotation. Reports defective product, units or questionable conditions to management and documents this information, as required.
- Required to develop, train and demonstrate proper procedures and protocol to employees. May complete a variety of routine admin tasks related to the work, routine KPI’s, and misc. reports.
- Sets the tone to establish a culture of respect, hard work, consistency, quality and effective communication within and outside of the department. May assist with setup or service routines, if needed.
- Ensure team follow safe work practices. Completes job related injury reports and investigates employee accidents
- Uses computer skills to enter data into an inventory control data management computer system. May assist with preparing a variety of production and inventory related reports or documents.
- Follow company standards and legal regulations to ensure a safe and positive work atmosphere.
- Minimum 1- 2 years of leadership/ supervisory experience in a food production environment
- Food handler’s certification mandatory, ServSafe preferred
- Experience in a fast-paced food related environment with changing priorities is preferred
- Experience achieving positive results thru other team members
- Experience and ability to complete basic math and related reporting processes
We are an E-Verify employer where mandated by State or Federal contracts.