Looking to work for a revolutionary, mission-driven organization that generates positive impacts in our communities? Then Revolution Foods may be the organization for you! We specialize in building lifelong healthy eaters through making kid inspired, chef crafted, and kid approved food accessible to all. We pride ourselves on nourishing our communities in partnership with schools and after school youth programs across the nation, providing over 2 million healthy meals weekly to students. With our challenging yet fun environment, watch your career develop while making a difference!
Why join Revolution Foods?
At Revolution Foods we value our employees and provide access to great benefits, pay, and opportunity, including:
- Do work that matters supporting the mission of Revolution Foods which provides healthy family meals across the nation!
- Medical, dental, & vision plan options for full time employees
- Company paid life insurance coverage for full-time employees
- Five (5) paid holidays and five (5) paid vacation days for full-time employees
- Free daily meals for all of our employees
What are we looking for?
The Dispatch Supervisor supports the retherm, pack-out and delivery of food for Revolution Foods from our fresh food facility for students at local schools. This position ensures that hot food, cold food, snacks, breakfasts, beverages and condiments are fulfilled and staged accurately for all routes prior to leaving the site. Responsible for printing packing slips, verifying daily t-tags against packing slips, verifying shipments before departure, routes, delivery, and fleet management compliance.
- Monitors food quality standards at all times. Will maintain proper rotation of products, racking and reheating. They will inspect products and meals for quality and bring issues to the attention of management.
- Print the packing slips and check the daily school specific t-tags against the packing slips while staging the product.
- Will ensure compliance with, food safety, quality, reheating and general safe ways of working while directing activities of team members. Update temperature logs, and notifies the Manager immediately when issues arise.
- Consistently monitors the performance of team members in four critical success areas: Timeliness, Safety, Quality, Service level. Maintains a high level of dock and factory presence (90%+) to meet expectations.
- Check-in the drivers ensuring drivers are in proper uniform, on-time and informed of any changes, special orders, or any other vital information to ensure a smooth delivery for our customers. Conduct periodic audits to ensure efficiency and accuracy in delivery.
- Establishes routines that may include communicating: performance expectations, plan of the day, coaching, safety message, traffic/ road closures impacting routes, prior day results, scheduling needs, etc.
- Support the Manager with training, supervision and support to all drivers and team members, as needed. Additionally, responsible for maintenance of the vehicle fleet, facility and equipment used for retherm, during pack-out and delivery.
- Bring the company's values and management principles alive. Actively coach, train and develop team to build confidence, implement routines, process control methods, and deliver KPI results. Eliminates daily barriers to support positive results.
- Develops team members to understand routines, processes, methods, expectations, controls and systems. Builds trust & respect. Diffuses conflict.
- Minimum 3- 5 years of leadership/supervisory experience in a fast-paced distribution center, truck driving environment, or high-volume kitchen environment
- Related certifications and training helpful. Knowledge of proper lifting methods.
- Able to pass a background check, with no felony history.
- Able to work early mornings, and extended or a flexible schedule to ensure efficient work completion
- Attention to detail and able to analyze data to get results
- Ability to set priorities and problem-solve, while working under pressure
- Ability to motivate and develop team members.
- Excellent communication skills, a professional demeanor and interpersonal relationship skills.
- Critical Thinking - Demonstrated ability to determine root cause findings, take corrective actions, and problem-solving skills.
- Intermediate computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. Working Conditions: Work is within a factory setting, with chilled temperatures. Routinely exposed to wet, damp and cold conditions. All PPE is provided.
- May lift and carry objects weighing up to 50 pounds occasionally.
- Routinely required to stand, walk, bend, carry, crouch, grasp, hold, kneel, lift, push/pull, reach, sit, squat, stand, stoop, stretch, turn, twist, talk, listen and communicate with others.
We are an E-Verify employer where mandated by State or Federal contracts.