Production Team Lead
Details of Position
- This is a Full-Time Position
- Location: Commerce City, CO
- Job Schedule: Sunday - Thursday 2:00 PM - 10:30 PM
- Salary: $18.00/ hour
- Position is immediately available
The Production Lead is responsible for start-up, and verifying the production/processing plan to ensure an efficient day-to-day processing. This role is responsible for the processing results for the shift they are working and is tasked with driving their members to meet all KPI's and goals in safety, quality, and processing standards. The primary objective is to keep operations running efficiently and effectively, with a minimum amount of down time in a challenging, fast-paced environment. They will ensure compliance with food safety, quality, and processing requirements while directing activities of the team members. We are looking for reliable, hardworking team members – if this is you, apply with us today!
- Minimum 1+ years of leadership/ supervisory experience in a food production environment.
- Experience in a fast-paced food related environment with changing priorities is preferred.
- Experience achieving positive results thru other team members
- Able to work a flexible schedule, covering varied shifts and weekend work.
- Demonstrated ability to be an assertive, self-starter who will be responsible for starting up equipment timely and efficiently. Goal-driven with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to set priorities and problem-solve, while working under pressure and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Good communication, demeanor and interpersonal relations skills
- Attention to detail is required. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to read, count, follow basic instructions and apply basic math skills in English.
- Intermediate computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook and the ability to enter data routinely.
Physical Requirements Include, but are not Limited to:
- Ability to stand frequently.
- Ability to lift/push/pull up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to bend, twist, and perform hand and arm motions.
- Ability to work in refrigerated environment.
Why join Revolution Foods?
Do work that matters supporting the mission of Revolution Foods, which provides healthy meals across the nation! At Revolution Foods we value our employees and provide access to great benefits, pay, and opportunity, including:
- Medical, dental, & vision plan
- Company paid life insurance coverage
- Paid holidays and vacation days
- 401(k) enrollment
Revolution Foods is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We make employment decisions based on merit and the Company’s business needs. In accordance with all applicable laws, the Company prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), gender, marital or registered domestic partnership status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
We are an E-Verify employer where mandated by State or Federal contracts.