The Financial Planning & Analysis Manager will provide support for all corporate functions, including consolidation of total company performance, strategic planning and financial management related to revenue growth, product pricing, and commissions, as well as assisting in management of KPI summaries, costing, and preparation of analysis for internal and external stakeholders.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare consolidations, analysis and reporting of financial performance, as well as forecasting and scenario modeling, which may include:
- Performing key analysis on performance vs. Plan, Prior Year, and Latest Forecasts to be included in monthly financial reporting package.
- Performing P&L and cashflow scenario modeling for purposes of evaluating strategic, operational and corporate finance initiatives.
- Work collaboratively with Sales, Customer Experience, Contracting and Operations to ensure we reach our growth targets while pricing appropriately to ensure target profitability margins, which may include:
- Reviewing and approving new pricing requests.
- Setting pricing guardrails and guidelines for Sales and Customer Experience team.
- Reviewing, analyzing, and reporting on order volumes, revenue and revenue per meal by market.
- Contributing to operational performance reporting related to customer profitability, revenue and unit volume.
- Provide analysis and help to implement efficiency and margin improvement across the company, which may include reviewing, analyzing and reporting on labor, transportation, and delivery costs and setting appropriate targets.
- Provide insights on key macroeconomic, customer, and competitive trends that impact the business.
- Supports all strategic work completed in conjunction with the growth strategy and provides analysis to determine key operational initiatives and their related merit to foster waste reduction and efficiency improvement across the company.
Required Experience and Education:
- At least 5-7 years of experience in the Financial Planning and Analysis function preferably in the consumer products goods sector.
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting, economics or a business-related field or equivalent experience is required. MBA a plus.
- Exceptional analytical skills including financial modeling experience (e.g. P&L forecasting, cash flow modeling, scenario modeling) and accounting knowledge to support 3-statement financial modeling.
- Excellent PowerPoint skills with experience preparing executive management and board-level presentations on a frequent basis.
- Experience working collaboratively across multiple business functions in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, as well as experience navigating ambiguity.
- Prior experience in a highly analytical role in investment banking, private equity, corporate finance, or consulting a plus.
- A self-motivated individual with instinctive problem-solving capabilities, curiosity, and a positive mindset.
- Expert Excel modeling and analysis skillset, including a strong aptitude for data analysis (i.e. experience with data sets, pivot tables).
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to review data to determine key trends and make strong recommendations.
- Familiarity with Anaplan and Power BI a plus.
- Able to work independently with limited supervision; excellent project management skills and outstanding communication and follow-up skills to drive process and results to a conclusion.
- Strong process and documentation skills.
- Clear and concise written, verbal, and presentation skills. Seeks clarity and listens for understanding.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work along with an ability to adapt well to changing and competing priorities, as well as unexpected situations, with grace and professionalism.
- Excellent judgment and experience handling sensitive and confidential information.
- Integrity, credibility, and character with unquestionable ethical standards.
We are an E-Verify employer where mandated by State or Federal contracts.