Temporary Fulfillment Team Member
As the impacts of COVID-19 rapidly evolve, we want to keep you up to date on how Revolution Foods is continuing to support our communities and families in this time of need operating as an “essential business”. Every day brings new partnerships and collaborations to ensure no one goes hungry during this pandemic.
Why join Revolution Foods?
We specialize in building lifelong healthy eaters through making kid-inspired, chef-crafted, and kid-approved food accessible to all. We pride ourselves on nourishing our communities in partnership with schools and after school youth programs across the nation, providing over 2 million healthy meals weekly to students. With our challenging yet fun environment, watch your career develop while making a difference!
As more communities and major cities across the U.S. close their schools for an indefinite period, we’ve pivoted to provide emergency healthy meals for children, families and seniors who might otherwise lack adequate nutrition. Come join the team helping to make a difference in our communities!
Call to Action!
We are looking for reliable, hardworking team members who provide excellent customer service in all they do. Working as part of a team, Fulfillment Team Members work together to prepare/ prep, cook, assemble, and package thousands of meals per day for school lunch programs in local schools. Assists with any additional responsibilities necessary for the production and distribution of the meals. If this is you, apply with us today!
Other Responsibilities Include:
- Routine production, assembly line and packaging tasks.
- Assist with the overall efficiency of the factory which may include setup, start up, staging raw materials, assembly, production, loading, labeling, stacking, sorting, preparing for shipping, and other miscellaneous routine tasks.
- Help keep the production and warehouse areas organized, neat and clean.
- At this level, tasks may be routine and repetitive within any of the food production or warehouse departments.
- Follows simple recipes and instructions to prep, cut, chop, slice, assemble, stock, sort, stage and process products, raw materials, and meals in all operational areas.
- May be required to rack products, de-box materials, assemble food products and meals, break down boxes and containers.
- Will participate in change overs, washing down lines, sanitizing work spaces, assisting with monthly inventory counts, sorting, staging,
- Executes golden standards for all menu items per approved SOP’s from Production Manager.
- Maintain a food safe environment, complying with State, Federal and Revolution Foods food safety policies.
- Ensure the garbage and recycling is disposed of daily and the receptacles are cleaned and sanitized. Support our “Green Waste” program insuring all waste is separated.
- Adhere to Good Manufacturing Practices by maintaining a clean, organized, hazardous free work station. Keeps the work area clean and sanitary.
- Observes a safety first environment, free of hazards to include a dry floor, proper floor drain coverage and proper knife or equipment use and storage.
- Establish a culture of respect, hard work, consistency and effective communication with all team members.
- Performs other duties as needed.
- Entry level position. Previous experience in a fast-paced fresh food handling environment is preferred.
- Experience working in a chilled factory helpful.
- Experience working as part of a team to achieve results.
- Ability to read, write and speak basic English.
- Knowledge of safe and proper food handling procedures and knife handling is preferred.
- Committed to the Revolution Foods mission that all children will have access to nutritious, tasty food to support the development of healthy minds and bodies.
- Ability to routinely work in a chilled, damp, factory environment of around 38 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Able to physically perform requirements of job and lift up to 50 pounds.
- Able to work well with others and participate as part of a team using good verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices helpful.
- This is a temporary role. The assignment could last up to 90 days, with the potential to be shortened or extended, dependent on business needs.
- This is an hourly, entry level role starting at $9.00/hr.
- Hours worked per week are 30 hours or less.
- The shift days for this role would fall between Monday through Friday.
- The shift hours for this role would fall between 6:00am to 2:00pm.
We are an E-Verify employer where mandated by State or Federal contracts.