Senior Leave Management Administrator
Details of Position
This is a Full-Time positionLocation: Oakland, CA headquarters is preferred, however, candidates outside of California may be considered depending upon experience.
- This position is immediately available
This position will manage all of Revolution Foods leave management cases, providing day-to-day expertise, interpretation, education, and guidance on all leaves of absence benefits and policies. The role will liaison between employees, managers, and internal stakeholders specific to leaves of absence benefits and policies across the Company. The role will also serve as the day-to-day administrator, ensuring the timely execution of all processes and that all processes comply with company policies including local, state, and federal regulations across the Company. Demonstrating the company's core values of Deliver Excellence, Learn-Teach-Grow, Care for All, Respect and Live our Mission is also a critical component of the role.- If this is you, apply with us today!
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Required leave management knowledge and interpretation of all laws governing leaves at the federal level and in the states where Revolution Foods conducts business. Required leave knowledge and interpretation of laws includes, but not limited to, the Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA), California (CFRA), Massachusetts (PFML) state laws, military leaves, Americans with Disability Act, personal leave, Workers’ Compensation, parental leave, other applicable federal and state leave laws and Company leave policies.
- Ensure 100% federal and state compliance with all leave laws in all states Revolution Foods operates.
- Update and maintain Company HRIS system ensuring accurate tracking and supporting documentation related to leaves of absences.
- Partner with and provide guidance to Payroll to ensure accurate and timely processing of applicable leave pay.
- Educate, counsel and guide employees, managers, and staff regarding all leave of absence policies and procedures.
- Provide the highest level of customer service in execution of leave management tasks.
- Monitor and analyze monthly leave reports and coordinate effectively to ensure all leaves are accurate and up to date.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for verbal and written communications with employees and managers regarding all leaves and related processes.
- Identify policies and procedures that are inconsistent or that interfere with timely claims processing or changes in the law and propose policy or procedural changes as appropriate.
- Partner with leave administration vendor partners regarding leave tools and resources that may augment Company leave management process portfolio.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Ability:
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or related field.
- At least 5+ years of experience and strong working knowledge of leave management administration
- Expertise in federal and state leave laws. Experience with privacy laws and issues a plus.
- Strong business acumen, including strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking and self-initiative
- Self-starter requiring minimal supervision with the ability to support requests from multiple directions
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Experience with different HRIS systems\Ability to work independently
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity, fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail and discretion.
Why join Revolution Foods?
Do work that matters supporting the mission of Revolution Foods, which provides healthy meals across the nation! At Revolution Foods we value our employees and provide access to great benefits, pay, and opportunity, including:
- Medical, dental, & vision plan options for full-time employees
- Company paid life insurance coverage for full-time employees
- 14 paid holidays for full-time employees\
- 10 paid vacation days for full-time employees
- Company stock options\
Revolution Foods is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We make employment decisions based on merit and the Company’s business needs. In accordance with all applicable laws, the Company prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), gender, marital or registered domestic partnership status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
We are an E-Verify employer where mandated by State or Federal contracts.