Talent Acquistion Specialist
Supports the Talent Acquisition & Retention department goals and objectives. Works closely with Talent Acquisition & Retention team and HR generalists to identifying market needs and support in sourcing candidates. Leads front-end recruitment cycle, monitoring requisition performance, candidate flow, and candidate screening. Gathers data from HR Business Partners to monitor the requisition life-cycle and providing support for improved requisition performance as needed. Engages community-based organizations, colleges and universities, and other resources establishing partnerships to expand candidate pipeline.
- Facilitate the full cycle recruiting process across multiple departments and geographic locations. This includes, but not limited to: sourcing, scheduling, phone interviewing, background check administration, reference verification, and candidate care from recruitment to hire.
- Work with Talent Acquisition & HR team to build effective recruitment strategies.
- Facilitate the implementation of national recruitment programs for non-exempt team members.
- Identify and maintain active relationships with community-based organizations, colleges & universities, local employment resources, and diverse professional organizations to source and recruit top talent. Develop and maintain a network of contacts to grow the candidate pipeline.
- Leverage existing and emerging technologies to enrich both the candidate and hiring manager experience.
- Leverage and improve the utilization of our Applicant Tracking System (ATS) for all recruitments. Ensures all requisition postings in ATS and sourcing sites are accurate and up-to-date.
- Innovate on ways to build a talent pipeline and recruit from a variety of sources.
- Monitors performance of requisition postings, makes recommendations to improve performance of candidate sourcing.
- Gathers and reports accurate data to include but not limited to; number of job openings, candidate flow, recruitment life-cycle, phone interviews, in-person interviews, and panel interviews.
- Collaborate and support in Talent Acquisition & Retention strategic projects and planning.
- Promote brand culture, provide complete, accurate information about the company ensuring potential employees are excited about working at Revolution Foods.
Required Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree or four years’ commensurate experience
- 2-3 years of progressive experience (in-house, startup experience preferred) within recruitment across multiple levels and role types.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Ability:
- An unyielding commitment to customer service and strong sense of urgency.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Resourceful, creative problem-solving skills.
- Experience in applicant tracking/talent management systems, technical savvy
- Self-driven, high self-awareness, sense of humor, comfortable in ambiguity, team player. Sound judgement and integrity are a must.
- Ability to travel to local culinary center 1-2 times per month
- Food and Beverage or Manufacturing industry experience a plus.
We are an E-Verify employer where mandated by State or Federal contracts.