Delivery Driver + $500 Sign-on Bonus!
Looking to work for a revolutionary, mission-driven organization that generates positive impacts in our communities? Then Revolution Foods may be the organization for you! We specialize in building lifelong healthy eaters through making kid inspired, chef crafted, and kid approved food accessible to all. We pride ourselves on nourishing our communities in partnership with schools and after school youth programs across the nation, providing over 2 million healthy meals weekly to students. With our challenging yet fun environment, watch your career develop while making a difference!
Why join Revolution Foods?
At Revolution Foods we value our employees and provide access to great benefits, pay, and opportunity, including:
- $500 sign-on bonus paid with 1st installment of $250 paid after 30-days, 2nd installment of $250 paid after 6-months. The employee must be in good standing.
- Pay to start at $20/ hour
- Do work that matters supporting the mission of Revolution Foods which provides healthy family meals across the nation!
- Medical, dental, & vision plan options for full-time employees
- Company paid life insurance coverage for full-time employees
- Five (5) paid holidays and five (5) paid vacation days for full-time employees
- Free daily meals for all of our employees
What are we looking for?
We are looking for reliable, hardworking team members who provide excellent customer service in all they do. Delivery Drivers are responsible for the timely distribution of meals and snacks to local schools and after school youth programs. Working closely with Dispatch and Operations, Drivers are also responsible for confirming customer orders against product deliveries and being a brand ambassador to our customer, providing best in class service. If this is you, apply with us today!
- 1 year experience as a Delivery Driver (catering/food delivery experience is preferred)
- A clean driving record and the ability to safely maneuver a 16-foot box truck, and operate wheeled carts and dollies
- Applicants must be at least 21 years of age and be able to read, write, and be highly conversant in English
- Ability to pass a company driving test, background check and drug test
- Able to cover varied shifts which may include early mornings and the ability to work a flexible schedule
- Works well with others and participates as part of a team
- Committed to the Revolution Foods mission that all children will have access to nutritious, tasty food to support the development of healthy minds and bodies.
Keywords: delivery, driver, driving, customer, service, box, truck, straight, non-CDL, food, DOT Medical Card, school, clean driving record, refrigerated truck
We are an E-Verify employer where mandated by State or Federal contracts.