Production Admin Assistant
Details of Position
- This is a Full-Time Position
- Location: San Lorenzo, CA
- Job Schedule: Sunday - Thursday, 1:00PM-9:30PM
- Starting Pay: $19-$25per hour
- Position is immediately available
The Production Admin Assistant is responsible for a variety of operational administrative tasks associated with supporting the routines of the facility. This may include preparing routine reports and presentations using Excel, quick books, or other MS Office applications. The Production Admin Assistant is a member of the Operations team and is charged with providing a high level of admin support, a liaison to management, and an organizer of internal and external meetings. This person will act as the daily “go to” person for any operations manager’s daily needs. They should have a strong background in computer skills, and must be action-oriented, inclined towards helping teammates, organizing the production flow of the day, and able to work quickly to help keep production on track. Simultaneously, this role will also be charged with accountability for internal automated system responsibilities including Apple-Core functions, data entry, documentation, reporting, filing and other record keeping processes. We are looking for reliable, hardworking team members – if this is you, apply with us today!
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Verifies the daily plan, and any immediate needs that impact operations and the efficiencies of the operation.
- Supports the Production Managers in laying out the daily game plan and any modifications and interruptions that all need to be aware of.
- Perform Apple Core functions as it pertains to the daily operation, printing tags, production completion lists, tracks product waste information and identifies gaps or shorts related to deliveries or stock items, as needed.
- Uses a variety of software systems by entering data, calculating results and updates, using data collection worksheets, system features, or other useful information related to the operation.
- Responsible for creating, assisting with preparation, and turning in paperwork and employee related documentation to meet our daily operational needs. May get PO #’s and prepare related documentation.
- Input weekly schedule changes, notify managers of employee absence data, work with HR rep to coordinate and plan employee meetings, when needed, so as not to impact operations whenever possible.
- Routes mail, order and inventory office supplies, oversee printer supplies and maintenance, within budget constraints.
- Record, communicate, and track all change orders and special deliveries resulting from errors, additional needs or product non-conformities.
- Effectively communicates information to operations management. Provides regular updates of work in progress and the status of tasks.
- Follows all required safe work practices and models safe work practices. This includes following GMP’s, proper lifting, following SOP procedures, lockout tag-out requirements and wearing of all required PPE in designated areas. Follow company standards and legal regulations to ensure a safe and positive work atmosphere.
- May report minor maintenance issues for resolution.
- Sets the tone to establish a culture of respect, hard work, consistency, quality and effective communication within and outside of the department.
- Supports our green waste program, ensuring waste products are properly organized and accounted for. Responsible to keep the work area and equipment clean, regularly removing wood and plastic.
- May run errands, pick up supplies, communicate messages to school representatives or suppliers, and complete a variety of other duties as needed.
- Minimum 2+ years responsible office/administration experience preferred.
- Experience in a fast-paced food related environment with changing priorities is desired.
- Experience using a variety of software applications to enter data, prepare reports and presentations.
- Experience achieving positive results through other team members
- Excellent computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook and the ability to enter data and compile reports.
- Demonstrated ability to be an assertive, self-starter with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to set priorities and problem-solve, while working under pressure and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent demeanor, written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Attention to detail is required. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to read, count, follow basic instructions and apply basic math skills in English.
- Highly organized, efficient, effective and self-directed working style.
- Committed to the Revolution Foods mission that all children will have access to nutritious, tasty food to support the development of healthy minds and bodies.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service, work well with others and participate as part of a team.
Physical Requirements Include, but are not Limited to:
- Ability to lift/push/pull up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to bend, twist, and perform hand and arm motions.
Why join Revolution Foods?
Do work that matters supporting the mission of Revolution Foods, which provides healthy meals across the nation! At Revolution Foods we value our employees and provide access to great benefits, pay, and opportunity, including:
- Medical, dental, & vision plan options for full time employees
- Company paid life insurance coverage for full-time employees
- 5 paid holidays and 5 paid vacation days for full-time employees
- 401(k) enrollment
Revolution Foods is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We make employment decisions based on merit and the Company’s business needs. In accordance with all applicable laws, the Company prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), gender, marital or registered domestic partnership status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
We are an E-Verify employer where mandated by State or Federal contracts.