Regional Partnership Manager
The Regional Partnership Manager has extensive contacts and knowledge of the fresh food sales industries and the governing agency expectations. Relationship Partnership Managers (RPM) are responsible for day-to-day implementation of Account Management strategies and initiatives to support Revolution Foods business objectives while exceeding customers’ expectations. This client base can include public school accounts and big box retailers within the region. RPM’s support customer needs, and facilitate collaboration with the set of teams that together, in an integrated way, work to deliver a world-class customer experience, drive top-tier retention and expansion rates; and contribute to the financial success of Revolution Foods.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Daily implementation of Account Management strategies, focused on cultivating growth in relationships
- Analyzing and integrating to create efficiencies and enable cross-functional collaboration
- Collaborate cross-functionally to provide overall planning, direction and support to assigned school partners within a defined Market, to achieve Key Performance Indicators of customer satisfaction, and contract renewal.
- Develops a network of external contacts, sources and experts that sell, supply and distribute fresh food and products with a clean label emphasis.
- Partner in support of Operations to ensure customers/ expectations are met in every way day-to-day
- Build and nurture positive community relations, participating in professional and community events and activities. Builds and maintains excellent relations, acting proactively to resolve potential issues and adapting to ever-changing business environments.
- Consistently assess satisfaction with menu offerings, planning and new product introductions to ensure customer’s menu planning needs are met day-to-day.
- Ensure timely and accurate documentation on all contracts to ensure all school partners follow contractual partnership requirements and obligations
- Develop market forecasts with Account Management VP and FP&A Manager to continually refine plans to optimize financial performance and productivity.
- Perform audits as assigned and make recommendations to optimize financial performance or operational standards.
- Actively participates in Sales process with Director of Business Development and lead renewal process through contract signing with school partners
- Use technology, data and rigorous business analysis and critical path strateges to enhance effectiveness, improve efficiencies and margins, and drive customer engagement
- Implement and continually evaluate actions/processes to drive increased utilization and sell through of Revolution Foods products and services.
- May collaborate with Marketing team on promotional materials, campaigns or special events.
- Use new systems and processes to track and report customer usage and engagement. Use strategic objectives to reach a broad base of potential accounts.
- Across quarters; Share usage and engagement reports to ensure customer support. Uses technology, data and rigorous business analysis to enhance efforts to grow a robust, and value-added network.
- When new accounts are acquired, ensures a smooth launch and transition plan to implement delivery of products and services.
- Understands and monitors KPI's, targets, and the root cause of poor performance. Implement corrective actions to drive results. Responsible to make the right decisions, quickly to achieve plans for the Company in coordination with team and cross-functional partners.
Required Experience and Education:
- 5 years of experience of progressive sales of fresh food consumer products, preferably clean label products, with at least 2 years in a sales management level role.
- College degree in a related field or an acceptable combination of education and experience
- 3+ years experience negotiating contract terms and conditions
- K-12 or Charter School Food service experience a plus and high-volume category sales is desirable
- Experience and the ability to work independently and achieve results
- Financial Acumen and Budgeting Experience.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, especially a firm understanding of Excel, Salesforces or similar CRM systems.
- Bilingual Spanish preferred
Why join Revolution Foods?
We specialize in building lifelong healthy eaters through making kid inspired, chef-crafted, and kid-approved food accessible to all. We pride ourselves on nourishing our communities in partnership with schools and after school youth programs across the nation, providing over 2 million healthy meals weekly to students. With our challenging yet fun environment, watch your career develop while making a difference!
As more communities and major cities across the U.S. shutter their schools for an indefinite period, we’ve pivoted to provide emergency healthy meals for children, families and seniors who might otherwise lack adequate nutrition.
At Revolution Foods we value our employees and provide access to great benefits, pay, and opportunity, including:
- Do work that matters supporting the mission of Revolution Foods which provides healthy family meals across the nation!
- Medical, dental, & vision plan options for full time employees
- Company paid life insurance coverage for full-time employees
We are an E-Verify employer where mandated by State or Federal contracts.