Customer Success Coordinator
Looking to work for a revolutionary, mission-driven organization that generates positive impacts in our communities? Then Revolution Foods may be the organization for you! We specialize in building lifelong healthy eaters through making kid inspired, chef crafted, and kid approved food accessible to all. We pride ourselves on nourishing our communities in partnership with schools and after school youth programs across the nation, providing over 2 million healthy meals weekly to students. With our challenging yet fun environment, watch your career develop while making a difference!
Why join Revolution Foods?
At Revolution Foods we value our employees and provide access to great benefits, pay, and opportunity, including:
- Do work that matters supporting the mission of Revolution Foods which provides healthy family meals across the nation!
- Medical, dental, & vision plan options for full time employees
- Company paid life insurance coverage for full-time employees
- Five (5) paid holidays and five (5) paid vacation days for full-time employees
- Free daily meals for all of our employees
What are we looking for?
We are looking for reliable, hardworking team members who provide excellent customer service in all they do. The Customer Services Coordinator (CSC) will be a member of the School Partnerships team and will work as a part of a dynamic, socially minded entrepreneurial team. This person will act as the daily “go to” person for any operations related customer service needs. S/he should have a strong background in customer service, and must be action oriented, inclined towards helping others, adept at problem solving, and able to work quickly to come to solutions. S/he will be a central point of contact for both our customer base and our internal operations team, and must be able to successfully communicate with both. If this is you, apply with us today!
- Proficient computer skills, especially in using: Microsoft Word, Excel, Salesforce and Outlook; as well as comfort in quickly learning new programs.
- Clear understanding and ability to balance external customer needs with the needs and parameters of Revolution Foods.
- Engaging presence and strong ability to build authentic relationships with a variety of stakeholders ranging from operations managers at school sites to lunchroom aides.
- Outstanding phone communication skills and well-developed interpersonal skills are required.
- Excellent attention to detail, organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Entrepreneurial minded, coupled with an energetic and positive spirit.
- A focused individual who can work comfortably and effectively in a shared space with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- 2+ years’ experience in a customer service role with demonstrated success.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English preferred.
We are an E-Verify employer where mandated by State or Federal contracts.