Digital Marketing Manager
Why join Revolution Foods?
Do work that matters supporting the mission of Revolution Foods, which provides healthy meals across the nation! At Revolution Foods we value our employees and provide access to great benefits, pay, and opportunity, including:
- Medical, dental, & vision plan options
- Company paid life insurance coverage
- 14 paid holidays
- 10 paid vacation days
- Company stock options
- Onsite gym, with a free weekly employee exercise class!
- Healthy snacks, drinks, and fully equipped kitchen for employee use
- Free onsite parking
- Accessible by public transit
Details of Position
- This is a Full-Time Position
- Oakland, CA (Temporarily Remote but will transition to the Home Office when able)
- Position is available immediately
We are looking for a creative and strategic Digital Marketing Manager to join Revolution Foods! You will collaborate with our tight-knit Marketing team and external partners to support cross-functional stakeholders and evolve our digital presence, with a focus on driving brand awareness and engagement.
As our Digital Marketing Manager, you will craft a comprehensive digital strategy, develop and share best practices, stay abreast of emerging digital marketing trends, and take our social media presence to the next level. Our ideal candidate can both guide execution of our digital marketing and develop innovative ways to reach and engage with our stakeholders across school districts, community feeding programs and other platforms in the future.
This role is a creator and a doer, a passionate storyteller who thrives at the intersection of content development, community management, lead generation, story-telling and analysis. This role coordinates with external agencies (including PR and digital), as well as creative and leaders across the business to support our mission and business objectives while ensuring consistency in voice, tone and cultivating a strong digital brand presence. If this is you, apply with us today!
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Build and execute comprehensive digital media strategy across all platforms including consumer targeting, content development, messaging and metrics.
- Build out brand pillars into robust content strategy. Create & manage editorial calendars, actively post content and oversee all communication across channels.
- Oversee development of robust digital marketing campaigns to support key business development initiatives across Customer Success and Sales teams. Tactics may include native advertising, paid social ads, paid search, sponsored content, etc.
- Generate, edit and publish daily content (including original text, images, videos) that drives acquisition, builds meaningful connections and encourages community engagement.
- Collaborate with creative, marketing and PR team members to deliver against key business and marketing objectives.
- Develop and manage company social channels, website, blogs and newsletter programs.
- Cultivate, develop and manage advocacy program that blends across online and offline activation.
- Minimum 5+ years proven track record of growing engaged audiences across multiple channels and platforms.
- Experience leading digital campaigns across design, development, launch and measurement with proven understanding of various digital channels.
- Driven self-starter with unrelenting focus on strategic story-telling and brand building to the right audience at the right time to get the right action.
- Can-do attitude with ability to wear multiple hats and roll up sleeves to get things done.
- Unquestionably passionate about social media, consumer video, film, TV and pop culture.
- Organized with strong project management skills to simultaneously manage multiple work streams and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent writing, presentation and communication skills to bring brand voice to life across copy and imagery.
- Detail-oriented with an eye for compelling visuals.
- Experience with Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), Shopify, web design/development and/or online sales tools a plus.
Revolution Foods is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We make employment decisions based on merit and the Company’s business needs. In accordance with all applicable laws, the Company prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), gender, marital or registered domestic partnership status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
We are an E-Verify employer where mandated by State or Federal contracts.