Maintenance Team Leader
Looking to work for a revolutionary, mission-driven organization that generates positive impacts in our communities? Then Revolution Foods may be the organization for you! We specialize in building lifelong healthy eaters through making kid inspired, chef crafted, and kid approved food accessible to all. We pride ourselves on nourishing our communities in partnership with schools and after school youth programs across the nation, providing over 2 million healthy meals weekly to students. With our challenging yet fun environment, watch your career develop while making a difference!
Why join Revolution Foods?
At Revolution Foods we value our employees and provide access to great benefits, pay, and opportunity, including:
- Do work that matters supporting the mission of Revolution Foods which provides healthy family meals across the nation!
- Medical, dental, & vision plan options for full time employees
- Company paid life insurance coverage for full-time employees
- Five (5) paid holidays and five (5) paid vacation days for full-time employees
- Free daily meals for all of our employees
What are we looking for?
We are looking for reliable, hardworking team members who provide excellent customer service in all they do. Maintenance Techs manage and troubleshoot the day-to-day maintenance needs of all commercial equipment and machinery within a chilled food facility, kitchen, and office. Responsibilities include maintenance and repair of equipment such as ovens, warmers, thermal units, racking, conveyors, heat seal machines, office furniture, lighting, plumbing, and painting and landscaping. The ability to read service manuals, schematics, diagrams and blue-prints is also required. This If this is you, apply with us today!
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar Maintenance Technician position performing mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, minor electrical, plumbing and carpentry related tasks. A solid mechanical background is required.
- Apprenticeship, related training and/or education is helpful
- Experience working in a fresh or chilled food environment that supports the ability to work in an independent capacity.
- Experience working with tile and masonry repair helpful.
- Basic computer literacy and the ability to update facility maintenance systems.
- Food Handler certification. Knowledge of common food handling safety requirements
- Must have a good mechanical aptitude and ability to read schematics, diagrams, service manuals and blue prints. Goal-driven with the ability to multi-task and work a flexible schedule, covering varied shifts.
- Ability to routinely work in a chilled, damp factory environment
- Ability to diagnose and repair faulty equipment and problem-solve, while working under pressure and compressed time lines
- Ability to use a variety of hand and power tools, meters and material handling equipment in performing duties
- A strong electro-mechanical background is preferred.
- Knowledge of common food handling safety requirements is preferred
- Good problem-solving skills and able to thrive in a very fast paced, demanding environment
- Able to work well with others and participate as part of a team using good verbal communication skills
- Committed to the Revolution Foods mission that all children will have access to nutritious, tasty food to support the development of healthy minds and bodies
We are an E-Verify employer where mandated by State or Federal contracts.