Customer Experience Specialist
Why join Revolution Foods?
Do work that matters supporting the mission of Revolution Foods, which provides healthy meals across the nation! At Revolution Foods we value our employees and provide access to great benefits, pay, and opportunity, including:
- Medical, dental, & vision plan options for full time employees
- Company paid life insurance coverage for full-time employees
- 14 paid holidays for full-time employees
- 10 paid vacation days for full-time employees
- Company stock options
Details of Position
- This is a Full-Time position
- Location is onsite in San Lorenzo, CA
- This position has competitive pay + $1,000 Sign-On Bonus**
- This position is available immediately
Our culture is entrepreneurial, collaborative, and servant leadership-minded. We are looking for a data and project management-focused Client Project Analyst who will lead on managing and maintaining our client database and ordering system using a fast-paced, iterative, analytical approach: developing monthly menus from our product catalog based on partner feedback, and feedback and analyzing market results.
- Complete/oversee menu publishing at a market level, ensuring that “kid-favorite” items make up the bulk of the menu in each cycle, and new innovations are being deployed to support the needs of the local market.
- Collaborate closely with internal teams to effectively plan and manage program menus and potential changes. Cross-team collaboration between Purchasing, Nutrition-Compliance, Production, Sales, Product Development, and Marketing teams.
- Attend weekly team meetings with operations to review the overall health of partnerships within the market, operational errors and communicate and devise action plans as needed that hold the team accountable.
- Be accountable for financial reviews and understand the impact of menu planning on market-level COGs.
- Upload and maintain all partner profile and pricing information, menu information, and school site setups in our internal software systems based on individual contracts.
- Analyze our customer-related data in which we measure success and identify places for improvement.
- Communicate weekly dashboards/operational updates to internal and external stakeholders as requested.
- Review and verify weekly or monthly invoices; ensuring they are correct and updated as needed based on contractual agreements.
- Attend weekly meetings with the operations team to review fulfillment errors and devise action plans and hold the team accountable, and communicate other operational requirements in the upcoming weeks.
- Oversee large process or system changes at the market level through to completion while maintaining communication to all necessary contacts; IE Company ordering platform enhancements, changes, etc.
- B.A. or B.S. or equivalent education/experience.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in event management, product management, brand management, or category management.
- Demonstrated success in a program or project management role.
- Experience building and maintaining client data within a CRM platform such as Salesforce in a project management type role.
- Program management experience in a fresh food environment is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook is required.
- A “big picture” thinker who can manage small details accurately and brings solid analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to take ownership, be self-motivated, and able to prioritize in a fast-changing environment.
- Ability to work with people of different personalities and work styles within his/her team and among different teams.
- Outstanding attention to detail, organizational skills, and ability to manage multiple reoccurring tasks/projects under tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated experience and success in manipulating and analyzing data to drive revenue-generating results.
- Experience effectively working in a cross-functional manner with teams who have interwoven, yet different goals.
- Entrepreneurial-minded, coupled with an energetic and positive spirit, flexibility, a sense of humor, and a willingness to jump into any role at a moment’s notice.
We are an E-Verify employer where mandated by State or Federal contracts.