Production Admin Assistant
Looking to work for a revolutionary, mission-driven organization that generates positive impacts in our communities? Then Revolution Foods may be the organization for you! We specialize in building lifelong healthy eaters through making kid inspired, chef crafted, and kid approved food accessible to all. We pride ourselves on nourishing our communities in partnership with schools and after school youth programs across the nation, providing over 2 million healthy meals weekly to students. With our challenging yet fun environment, watch your career develop while making a difference!
Why join Revolution Foods?
At Revolution Foods we value our employees and provide access to great benefits, pay, and opportunity, including:
- Do work that matters supporting the mission of Revolution Foods which provides healthy family meals across the nation!
- Medical, dental, & vision plan options for full time employees
- Company paid life insurance coverage for full-time employees
- Five (5) paid holidays and five (5) paid vacation days for full-time employees
- Free daily meals for all of our employees
What are we looking for?
We are looking for reliable, hardworking team members who provide excellent customer service in all they do. The Production Admin Assistant is responsible for a variety of operational administrative tasks associated with supporting the routines of the facility. This may include preparing routine reports and presentations using excel, quick books, or other MS Office applications. Operations Administrative Assistant is a member of the Operations team and is charged with providing a high level of admin support, a liaison to management, and an organizer of internal and external meetings. This person will act as the daily “go to” person for any operations manager’s daily needs. S/he should have a strong background in computer skills, and must be action oriented, inclined towards helping teammates, organizing the production flow of the day, and able to work quickly to come to help keep production on track. Simultaneously, this role will also be charged with accountability for internal automated system responsibilities including Apple-Core functions, data entry, documentation, reporting, filing and other track and recordkeeping processes.
Major Duties and Responsibilities: The Production Admin Assistant responsibilities may include: reception, guest logs, obtaining visitor signoff sheets, planning, coordinating and setting up meetings, entering/consolidating KPI information, data entry, preparing reports, responding to general inquiries, ordering and tracking office supplies, filing, demonstrated efficient ways-of-working.
- Verifies the daily plan, and any immediate needs that impact operations and the efficiencies of the operation.
- Supports the Production Managers in laying out the daily game plan and any modifications and interruptions that all need to be aware of.
- Perform Apple Core functions as it pertains to the daily operation, printing tags, production completion lists, tracks product waste information and identifies gaps/ shorts related to deliveries or stock items, as needed.
- Uses a variety of software systems by entering data, calculating results/ updates, using data collection worksheets, system features, or other useful information related to the operation.
- Responsible for creating, assisting with preparation, and turning in paperwork and employee related documentation to meet our daily operational needs. May get PO #’s and prepare related documentation.
- Input Weekly schedule changes, notify managers of employee absence data, work with HR rep to coordinate employee meetings, when needed, so as not to impact operations whenever possible.
- Routes mail, order and inventory office supplies, oversee printer supplies and maintenance, within budget constraints. May report burned out lights and minor maintenance issues for resolution. Record, communicate, and track all change orders and special deliveries resulting from errors, additional needs or product non-conformities.
- Effectively communicates information to operations management. Provides regular updates of work in progress and the status of tasks.
- Follows all required safe work practices and models safe work practices. This includes following GMP’s, proper lifting, following SOP procedures, lockout tag-out requirements and wearing of all required PPE in designated areas. Follow company standards and legal regulations to ensure a safe and positive work atmosphere.
- Sets the tone to establish a culture of respect, hard work, consistency, quality and effective communication within and outside of the department.
- Supports our green waste program, ensuring waste products are properly organized and accounted for. Responsible to keep the work area and equipment clean, regularly removing wood and plastic.
- May run errands, pick up supplies, communicate messages to school representatives or suppliers, and complete a variety of other duties as needed.
- Minimum 2+ years responsible office/administration experience preferred
- Experience in a fast-paced food related environment with changing priorities is desired
- Experience using a variety of software applications to enter data, prepare reports and presentations
- Experience achieving positive results thru other team members
- Excellent computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook and the ability to enter data and compile reports
- Demonstrated ability to be an assertive, self-starter with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to set priorities and problem-solve, while working under pressure and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent demeanor, written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Attention to detail is required. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to read, count, follow basic instructions and apply basic math skills in English
- Highly organized, efficient, effective and self-directed working style.
We are an E-Verify employer where mandated by State or Federal contracts.