Temporary Production Team Lead
As the impacts of Covid-19 rapidly evolve, we want to keep you up to date on how Revolution Foods is continuing to support our communities and families in this time of need operating as an “essential business”. Every day brings new partnerships and collaborations to ensure no one goes hungry during this pandemic.
Why join Revolution Foods?
We specialize in building lifelong healthy eaters through making kid inspired, chef-crafted, and kid-approved food accessible to all.
As more communities and major cities across the U.S. shutter their schools for an indefinite period, we’ve pivoted to provide emergency healthy meals for children, families and seniors who might otherwise lack adequate nutrition. Come join the team helping to make a difference in our communities!
Call to Action!
We are looking for a Temporary Production Team lead that will be responsible for start-up, and verifying the production/processing plan to ensure an efficient day-to-day processing. This role is responsible for the processing results for the shift they are working and is tasked with driving their members to meet all KPI’s and goals in safety, quality, and processing standards. The primary objective is to keep operations running efficiently and effectively, with a minimum amount of down time in a challenging, fast-paced environment. They will ensure compliance with food safety, quality, and processing requirements while directing activities of the team members. If this is you, apply today!
- Minimum 1- 2 years of leadership/ supervisory experience in a food production environment
- Experience in a fast-paced food related environment with changing priorities is preferred
- Experience achieving positive results thru other team members
- Able to work a flexible schedule, covering varied shifts and weekend work
- Demonstrated ability to be an assertive, self-starter who will be responsible for starting up equipment timely and efficiently. Goal-driven with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to set priorities and problem-solve, while working under pressure and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication, demeanor and interpersonal relations skills
- Attention to detail is required. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to read, count, follow basic instructions and apply basic math skills in English
- Intermediate computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook and the ability to enter data routinely
- This is a temporary role. The assignment could last up to 90 days, with the potential to be shortened or extended, dependent on business needs.
- This is an hourly role starting at $16.00/hr.
- Hours worked per week are 30 hours or less.
- The shift days for this role would fall between Sunday through Thursday.
- The shift hours for this role would fall between 2:00pm to 10:30pm.
We are an E-Verify employer where mandated by State or Federal contracts.