Looking to work for a revolutionary, mission-driven organization that generates positive impacts in our communities? Then Revolution Foods may be the organization for you! We specialize in building lifelong healthy eaters through making kid inspired, chef crafted, and kid approved food accessible to all. We pride ourselves on nourishing our communities in partnership with schools and after school youth programs across the nation, providing over 2 million healthy meals weekly to students. With our challenging yet fun environment, watch your career develop while making a difference!
Why join Revolution Foods?
At Revolution Foods we value our employees and provide access to great benefits, pay, and opportunity, including:
- Do work that matters supporting the mission of Revolution Foods which provides healthy family meals across the nation!
- Medical, dental, & vision plan options for full time employees
- Company paid life insurance coverage for full-time employees
- Five (5) paid holidays and five (5) paid vacation days for full-time employees
- Free daily meals for all of our employees
What are we looking for?
We are looking for reliable, hardworking team members who provide excellent customer service in all they do. Working as part of a team, Receivers’ primary duties consist of shipping and receiving functions involving removing products, raw materials, supplies or other inventory to and from large trucks. Routines include sorting, stacking, shelving and maintaining organized inventory, particularly during peak demand. Warehouse Associates are also responsible for keeping the warehouse organized, clean and orderly. If this is you, apply with us today!
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in a warehouse or food production environment
- Minimum 1-year experience completing inventory counts, admin tasks or data entry
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior HACCP, Food Handler, Serve Safe, and/or other certification desirable
- Experience working in a time-sensitive environment
- Works well with others and participates as part of a team
- Committed to the Revolution Foods mission that all children will have access to nutritious, tasty food to support the development of healthy minds and bodies.
We are an E-Verify employer where mandated by State or Federal contracts.