Looking to work for a revolutionary, mission-driven organization that generates positive impacts in our communities? Then Revolution Foods may be the organization for you! We specialize in building lifelong healthy eaters through making kid inspired, chef crafted, and kid approved food accessible to all. We pride ourselves on nourishing our communities in partnership with schools and after school youth programs across the nation, providing over 2 million healthy meals weekly to students. With our challenging yet fun environment, watch your career develop while making a difference!
What are we looking for?
We are looking for reliable, hardworking team members who provide excellent customer service in all they do. Represents and advocates for Revolution Foods when dealing with 3rd party suppliers. Optimizes the use of the MRP Purchasing tool for planning and purchasing. Actively manages the planning, scheduling, and logistics associated with procuring product and materials for delivery to single or multi-unit, multi-state locations.
- 5+ years of purchasing experience purchasing in a CPG and continuous improvement environment, preferably in commodity food ingredients, dairy, fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Successful 3+ years of experience actively Managing and/or leading a purchasing and/or supply chain department responsible for procuring fresh food products, raw materials, ingredients and packaging.
- 3+ years experience negotiating contract terms and conditions, and managing on-time deliveries
- Experience working with a variety of packaging, trays, film applications, containers, printing, etc.
- Related Degree in Supply Chain, Culinary Arts, food safety or management is preferred or equivalent work experience that demonstrates controls and compliance knowledge in a food environment.
- Financial Acumen and Budgeting Experience.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, especially a firm understanding of Excel and ERP systems
- Experience working in a lean or other continuous improvement environment
We are an E-Verify employer where mandated by State or Federal contracts.