Temporary Human Resources Admin
Why join Revolution Foods?
Do work that matters supporting the mission of Revolution Foods, which provides healthy meals across the nation! At Revolution Foods we value our employees and provide access to great benefits, pay, and opportunity, including:
• Medical, dental, & vision plan
Details of Position
• This is a Temporary Full-Time position.
• Location: Position will start remote, but the person in this role will be expected to go back into the Oakland office post-COVID-19 social distancing
• This position is immediately available
The Human Resources System Admin will handle all administrative human resources tasks associated with the People Center of Excellence. This individual will also provide support to the People information systems as directed by the People Information Systems & Operations Manager.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
• Exciting opportunity to do work with a purpose for mission-driven, B Corporation at Revolution Foods!•
• Performs basic systems administration tasks under supervision and direction of the People Information Systems & Operations Manager including general data analysis, census information analysis, reporting
and time management calculations.
• Oversees and manages all transactional and administrative tasks associated with People Center of Excellence.
• Provides user support including troubleshooting, system function/release communications and development and maintenance of user documentation.
• Researches, resolves and documents any data discrepancies.
• Responds to and escalates as appropriate any requests for system data submitted to the Center of Excellence.
• Prepares, modifies and distributes routine and customized reports, charts and data files.
• Designs and builds reporting dashboards related to internal data collection.
• Assists in preparing mass updates, mail merges, and similar.
• Reviews, updates and documents processes, job aides and guidelines related to the Center of Excellence and systems.
• Other tasks as assigned
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• At least 3+ years of experience in human resources, including familiarity with human resource policies and procedures.
• Experience with HRIS systems and ticketing system model.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Very strong analytical skills
• Comfortable with ambiguity, fast-paced environment
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail and discretion.
• Familiarity with different People systems a strong plus, particularly with UltiPro.
• Strong Microsoft Excel skills
• Ability to work independently
Revolution Foods is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We make employment decisions based on merit and the Company’s business needs. In accordance with all applicable laws, the Company prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), gender, marital or registered domestic partnership status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.$
We are an E-Verify employer where mandated by State or Federal contracts.