Office Coordinator / Receptionist
Job Summary: The Office Coordinator / Receptionist works as part of a team, to coordinate and organize general administrative tasks and support for the Home Office and Executive team. This may include clerical work, data entry, expense reporting, scanning, answering telephones, coordinating appointments, managing calendars, filing, organizing meetings, running errands, adapting to changing priorities and general office management. Must be comfortable multi-tasking and working within deadlines.
Major Duties and Responsibilities: Responsible for a variety of routine administrative tasks related to the broader Revolution Foods business. Must demonstrate good administrative skills, and be committed to being punctual, organized and professional in demeanor. Essential duties may include:
- Greet clients, guests, answer phones, take and forward messages, scan, send, receive, and forward faxes.
- Responsible to compile information, prepares routine reports, spreadsheets, data entry and may support submission of expense reports.
- Set up and organize meetings. Coordinate catering for meals or meetings when needed. May assist in set up, clean up, etc. for meetings and catering. This may include beverage service and replenishment.
- Prepare copies and packages for teams and meetings or electronic presentations.
- Monitor daily office items (fill copier, restock coffee, restock sweeteners, restock snacks, fill water in coffee maker, restock creamers, check dishes have been properly cleaned and put away)
- Tidy break room and office as needed
- Manage and maintain calendars, including scheduling conferences, making appointments, and making changes to appointments
- Check mailbox sort and distribute, email, and electronically file as needed. May prepare shipping labels and outgoing mail. Deliver mail or courier items to appropriate locations.
- Conduct paper and electronic filing as needed. May reconcile invoices prior to submission for payment.
- Make pick up and deliver products or items. May prepare building maintenance requests.
- Maintains confidentiality and security of specified information, correspondence, reports and files.
- Performs other duties as needed.
Required Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 2 years of progressive administrative experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience providing administrative, clerical, and technical support to internal and external customers.
- Advanced MS Office experience; highly proficient in MS Office programs such as Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel with good attention to detail
- Technical knowledge of various types of office equipment, such as computers, multi-line phones, copiers, scanners, printers, postage machine and fax machine.
- Human Resource administrative experience preferred.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Ability:
- A self-motivated individual with natural problem-solving capabilities and a positive mindset
- Able to work well with others to achieve daily work goals
- Must have excellent communication and organizational skills
- Able to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Able to adapt to changing priorities and unexpected situations
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work within a fast-paced environment
- Open to learning and improving in order to meet the goals of the Company
- Must be able to lift and carry 10-25 pounds
We are an E-Verify employer where mandated by State or Federal contracts.