Client Project Analyst
Why join Revolution Foods?
Do work that matters supporting the mission of Revolution Foods, which provides healthy meals across the nation! At Revolution Foods we value our employees and provide access to great benefits, pay, and opportunity, including:
- Medical, dental, & vision plan
- Company-paid life insurance coverage
- Company stock options
- Paid vacation and sick time
Details of Position
- This is a Full-Time position
- Located in San Lorenzo, CA
- This position is available immediately
The Client Project Analyst (CPA) will be a member of the Customer Experience team. This individual will play a critical role in ensuring execution of customer service initiatives within the Market. They will play a key role in balancing needs of both the operations and partnership teams. They will be responsible for planning and communicating between internal and external contacts.
In addition to acting as a liaison between members of their own team, this individual will be responsible for customer analytics, and understanding and analyzing the ‘why’ behind customer-related performance metrics. As a part of the analytics, they will also be responsible for tracking the status and information about our school partners though several systems, which necessitates someone that has high attention to detail, is thorough, and enjoys work that is detail oriented. Big picture analytics will be coupled with day to day communications that affect all members of the Market team, such as daily operational updates or market-wide efforts. The CPA will be a supportive role to the CPM in the market and will be responsible for menu planning, menu changes and substitution communication. They will own and maintain the system set ups (Applecore) including partner specifics, delivery schedules, pricing and oversee invoicing . CPA is someone that enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, and focuses on the details, but can hold the big picture in mind. This person will report to the Client Project Manager and support in project management as needed. If this is you, apply with us today!
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
Menu management and cross-functional planning & coordination (50%):
- Work closely with all operations positions for effective planning and management of menus and menus changes: Purchasing, Production, Partnerships, Product Development and Marketing
- Complete/oversee menu publishing at a market level, ensuring that high-“crave” score items make up the bulk of the menu in each cycle, and new innovations are being deployed to support the needs of the local market.
- Substitution management: working with nutrition teams, and purchasing to effectively manage substitutions as part of the Daily Management system, should supply chain or quality issues drive the need for a sub, as well as to help support inventory process flow and curb waste within the facility while maintaining partnership satisfaction
- Attend weekly meeting with operations team to review fulfillment errors and devise action plans and hold team accountable, and communicate other operational requirements in the upcoming weeks
- Be accountable for financial reviews and understand impact of menu planning on COGs, waste and GM% at the market level. Be able to understand and adapt based on targets and cost-savings initiatives
- Act as a liaison for our Nutrition team for internal and external contacts; understand and explain compliancy, ingredient standards and menu planning/items questions
- Plan and manage special projects/programs at the market level such as Commodity Credits and FFVP programs; working closely with purchasing and partners
- Oversee large process or system changes at the market level through to completion while maintaining communication to all necessary contacts; IE Applecore enhancements, platform changes etc.
System & Finance Support (50%):
- Upload and maintain all partner information, menu information and school site set ups in our internal system: Applecore
- Support Regional Partnership Managers on data management in Salesforce
- Updating pricing yearly or as needed in Applecore to match contracts
- Review and verify weekly or monthly invoices ; ensuring they are correct and updated as needed based on contractual agreements
- Report weekly dashboards/operational updates to internal and external teams as requested
- Analyze our customer-related data in which we measure success and identify places for improvement
- Prepare weekly reports for market leaders that succinctly capture customer and order data, internal waste, and revenue reporting
- B.A. or B.S. or equivalent education/experience.
- Proficient knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook are required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A “big picture” thinker who can manage small details accurately and brings solid analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Engaging presence and strong ability to build authentic relationships with a variety of stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Ability to work with people with different personalities and work styles within his/her team and among different teams.
- Outstanding attention to detail, organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks/deadlines.
- Demonstrated experience and success manipulating and analyzing data to drive revenue generating results.
- Experience effectively working in a cross-functional manner with teams who have interwoven, yet different goals.
- Entrepreneurial minded, coupled with an energetic and positive spirit, flexibility, a sense of humor, and a willingness to jump into any role at a moment’s notice.
- Demonstrated experience presenting key performance indicators with strategic recommendations to senior level management.
Revolution Foods is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We make employment decisions based on merit and the Company’s business needs. In accordance with all applicable laws, the Company prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), gender, marital or registered domestic partnership status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.#zr
We are an E-Verify employer where mandated by State or Federal contracts.