Customer Success Coordinator
Details of Position
- This is a Full-Time position
- Location: San Lorenzo, CA
- Job Schedule: Monday - Friday, 7:00 AM - 4:00
- Starting Pay: $19-25/hour dependent upon experience
We are looking for reliable, hardworking team members who provide excellent customer service in all they do. The Customer Services Coordinator (CSC) will be a member of the School Partnerships team and will work as a part of a dynamic, socially-minded entrepreneurial team. This person will act as the daily “go-to” person for any operations related customer service needs. The CSC should have a strong background in customer service, and must be action-oriented, inclined towards helping others, adept at problem-solving, and able to work quickly to come to solutions. The CSC will be a central point of contact for both our customer base and our internal operations team, and must be able to successfully communicate with both.
- 2+ years’ experience in a customer service role with demonstrated success.
- Proficient computer skills, especially in using: Microsoft Word, Excel, Salesforce and Outlook; as well as comfort in quickly learning new programs.
- Clear understanding and ability to balance external customer needs with the needs and parameters of Revolution Foods.
- Engaging presence and strong ability to build authentic relationships with a variety of stakeholders ranging from operations managers at school sites to lunchroom aides.
- Outstanding phone communication skills and well-developed interpersonal skills are required.
- Excellent attention to detail, organizational skills, and ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Entrepreneurial-minded, coupled with an energetic and positive spirit.
- A focused individual who can work comfortably and effectively in a shared space with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
Why join Revolution Foods?
Do work that matters supporting the mission of Revolution Foods, which provides healthy meals across the nation! At Revolution Foods we value our employees and provide access to great benefits, pay, and opportunity, including
- Medical, dental, & vision plan
- Company paid life insurance coverage
- Paid holidays and vacation days
- 401(k) enrollment
We are an E-Verify employer where mandated by State or Federal contracts.