Looking to work for a revolutionary, mission-driven organization that generates positive impacts in our communities? Then Revolution Foods may be the organization for you! We specialize in building lifelong healthy eaters through making kid inspired, chef crafted, and kid approved food accessible to all. We pride ourselves on nourishing our communities in partnership with schools and after school youth programs across the nation, providing over 2 million healthy meals weekly to students. With our challenging yet fun environment, watch your career develop while making a difference!
Why join Revolution Foods?
At Revolution Foods we value our employees and provide access to great benefits, pay, and opportunity, including:
- Do work that matters supporting the mission of Revolution Foods which provides healthy family meals across the nation!
- Medical, dental, & vision plan options for full time employees
- Company paid life insurance coverage for full-time employees
- Five (5) paid holidays and five (5) paid vacation days for full-time employees
- Free daily meals for all of our employees
The Linebacker (Materials Handler) is responsible for counting and staging raw materials for use on the production lines for the same day or next day production. The Linebacker is expected to be an active participant in all aspects of the Production and Packout, departments from food and material supplies, preparation, and pack out to cleanup. Monitor and inspect raw food products for quality and bring issues to the attention of management.
- Open cases and stage products to easily unload and supply products for use on production lines. May use pallet jacks and other material handling equipment or move lighter loads manually.
- Responsible for examining product content for qualify. Ensure partial cases are used before newer product. Assists with packout of finished products, stacking, sorting, and racking products.
- Responsible for proper inventory counts, proper stock rotation, stock levels, documenting product rejections, proper storage and moving products into the WIP or Production storage areas.
- Assists with changeovers, cleaning and sanitizing of production lines.
- Uses computer skills and data entry experience to enter data into an inventory control data management computer system.
- Responsible to clean the work area and equipment, regularly removing empty pallets, wood and plastic.
Required Experience and Education:
- Minimum 1- 2 years of experience in a food production or food warehouse environment
- Minimum 1 year experience completing inventory counts, admin tasks or data entry
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Prior HACCP certification, Food Handler, ServSafe and other certification desirable
- Experience working in a time-sensitive environment, with a good demeanor
Required Knowledge, Skills and Ability:
- Able to work a flexible schedule, covering varied shifts and weekend work
- Ability to set priorities and problem-solve, while working under pressure and thrive in a very fast paced environment
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter who will be responsible for common routines.
- Ability to read, count, follow basic instructions and apply basic math skills
- Able to work as a team and individually to accomplish the work
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
We are an E-Verify employer where mandated by State or Federal contracts.