Receiver (PM Shift)
Details of Position
- This is a Full-Time position
- Location: Stafford, TX
- Job Schedule: Monday - Friday from 2:00 PM- 11:30 PM
- Starting Pay: $15.00 per hour DOE
The Receiver is responsible for shipping, receiving, staging and moving product within the warehouse. They complete this work safely and efficiently, using a pallet jack or manual movement of smaller loads. We are looking for reliable, hardworking team members – if this is you, apply with us today!
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform shipping and receiving functions involving removing products, raw materials, supplies or other inventory to and from large trucks.
- Sort, stack, shelve and maintain organized inventory, particularly during peak demand.
- Keep the warehouse organized, clean and orderly.
- Verify the daily plan, delivery expectations, and any immediate needs to prepare for inbound or outbound inventory movement.
- Understand the material requirements, movement routines and deliveries.
- Load and unload products from trailers, dock or storage areas using pallet jacks and other material handling equipment.
- Examine product content, comparing with inventory records, and orders to verify accuracy of incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Verify product received against shipping document and notes discrepancies.
- May transport items from the warehouse or freezer to various departments. Store the products in their proper places in warehouse.
- Exercise extreme care and safety when using a pallet jack.
- Use computer skills and data entry experience to enter data into an inventory control data management computer system.
- Deliver products to various departments or staging areas in safe and timely manner.
- Adhere to and promotes proper GMP’s when working within food production areas or handling food products.
- Clean the work area and equipment, regularly removing empty pallets, wood and plastic. Securely wraps pallets before shipment.
- Follow company standards and legal regulations to ensure safe and positive work atmosphere.
- Follow all required safe work and food safety practices. This includes wearing the required PPE in designated areas.
- Correct and/or reports any food safety and food quality related issues to management immediately.
- May complete a variety of routine admin tasks associated with the work. Performs other duties as needed.
- Minimum 1- 2 years of experience in a warehouse or food production environment
- Minimum 1 years of experience completing inventory counts, admin tasks or data entry
- Highly preferred 2+ years of recent Stand up Forklift/ Reach Truck experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Prior HACCP certification, Food Handler, Serve Safe and other certification desirable
- Experience working in a time-sensitive environment, with a good demeanor
- Ability to set priorities and problem-solve, while working under pressure and thrive in a very fast paced environment
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter who will be responsible for common routines.
- Ability to read, count, follow basic instructions and apply basic math skills
- Able to work as a team and individually to accomplish the work
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Committed to the Revolution Foods mission that all children will have access to nutritious, tasty food to support the development of healthy minds and bodies.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service, work well with others and participate as part of a team.
Physical Requirements Include, but are not Limited to:
- Ability to stand frequently.
- Ability to lift/push/pull up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to bend, twist, and perform hand and arm motions.
- Ability to work in refrigerated environment.
Why join Revolution Foods?
Do work that matters supporting the mission of Revolution Foods, which provides healthy meals across the nation! At Revolution Foods we value our employees and provide access to great benefits, pay, and opportunity, including:
- Medical, dental, & vision plan options for full time employees
- Company paid life insurance coverage for full-time employees
- 5 paid holidays and 5 paid vacation days for full-time employees
Revolution Foods is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We make employment decisions based on merit and the Company’s business needs. In accordance with all applicable laws, the Company prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), gender, marital or registered domestic partnership status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
We are an E-Verify employer where mandated by State or Federal contracts.