The Financial Planning & Analysis Manager will provide Financial Planning and Analysis support for all corporate functions, preparation of all Board presentation, consolidation of total company performance, and management of all KPI summaries.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Consolidations, analysis and reporting of financial performance
- Management and maintenance of all company dashboards
- Review, analysis, and reporting of all corporate cost centers
- Consolidation of the Annual Operating Plan and latest forecast
- Headcount reporting – Total company
- Maintenance of the company calendar
- Management and reporting of all Travel and Expense Budgets
- Supporting the CFO in documentation and preparation of the Strategic Road Map
- Perform in the capacity as the CFO analyst, responsible for all presentations from a total company perspective, and analysis on performance vs. Plan, Prior Year, and Latest Forecasts.
- Provide insights on key macroeconomic, customer, and competitive trends that impact the business.
- Supports all strategic work completed in conjunction with the growth strategy and provides analysis to determine key operational initiatives and their related merit to foster waste reduction and efficiency improvement across the company.
Required Experience and Education:
- At least 3-5 years of experience in the Financial Planning and Analysis function preferably in the consumer products goods sector.
- The person will sit at our headquarters in Oakland, CA.
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting, or related fields is required. MBA a plus.
- Advanced MS Office experience; highly proficient in MS Office programs such as Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel with good attention to detail. Technical knowledge of various types of office equipment, such as computers, multi-line phones, copiers, scanners, printers, postage machine and fax machine.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Ability:
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Power BI, Tableau, or any data analytic tool experience a plus
- Familiarity with Anaplan a plus
- Integrity, credibility, and character with unquestionable ethical standards
- And hands-on, detail oriented professional
- Clear and concise written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Strong process and documentation skills
- Able to review data to determine key trends, with strong recommendations
- A self-motivated individual with natural problem-solving capabilities and a positive mindset
- Able to work well with others to achieve daily work goals
- Must have excellent communication and organizational skills
- Able to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to adapt to changing priorities and unexpected situations
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work
We are an E-Verify employer where mandated by State or Federal contracts.