Details of Position
- This is a Full-Time position
- Location: Boston, MA
- Job Schedule: Sunday- Thursday 10:00 PM- 6:00 AM
- Starting Pay: $26.00 per hour
The Sanitation Supervisor is responsible for the cleanliness and sanitation of the facility. They will practice proper cleaning techniques and safety protocol. The Sanitation Supervisor is expected to be an active participant in all aspects of the kitchen, from food preparation, set-up, cleanup and dish-washing, as necessary.
They will maintain a clean, safe, sanitized area, free of all used equipment at the end of their shift. Keep bathrooms, production floors, operational departments, office spaces, break area, and conference room clean, always stocked and sanitized. We are looking for reliable, hardworking team members – if this is you, apply with us today!
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains the re-stocking and readiness of all operational areas, and hand washing stations at all times
- Ensure the garbage and recycling is disposed of daily and the receptacles are cleaned and sanitized. Support our “Green Waste” program insuring all waste is separated.
- Executes golden standards for all menu items per approved SOP’s from Executive Chef.
- Maintain a food safe environment, complying with State, Federal and Revolution Foods food safety policies.
- Ability to learn and execute the operation of kitchen equipment in a safe, efficient manner.
- Adhere to Good Manufacturing Practices by maintaining a clean, organized, hazardous free work station.
- Observe a safety first environment, free of hazards to include a dry floor, proper floor drain coverage and proper knife storage
- Establish a culture of respect, hard work, consistency and effective communication with all team members.
- Abide by the company “Green” waste, compost and recycling program. Maintains master cleaning schedule responsibilities at all times. (See attached list of daily and weekly duties)
- Supports staff by keeping the facility clean and sanitary.
- Maintains master cleaning schedule responsibilities at all times.
- 1-2 years’ experience working in a chilled food factory or fast paced food environment. May have fresh food and/or internal training that supports the ability to work in an independent capacity.
- Ability to routinely work in a chilled, damp, factory environment of around 38 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Knowledge of safe and proper sanitation procedures in a manufacturing setting highly preferred
- Able to work a flexible schedule, covering varied shifts.
- Experience that shows a good understanding of what quality fresh food product, specifications and compliance standards are.
- Prior HACCP certification, Food Handler, Serve Safe and other certification desirable.
- Committed to the Revolution Foods mission that all children will have access to nutritious, tasty food to support the development of healthy minds and bodies
Why join Revolution Foods?
Do work that matters supporting the mission of Revolution Foods, which provides healthy meals across the nation! At Revolution Foods we value our employees and provide access to great benefits, pay, and opportunity, including:
- Medical, dental, & vision plan options for full time employees
- Company paid life insurance coverage for full-time employees
- 5 paid holidays and 5 paid vacation days for full-time employees
Revolution Foods is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We make employment decisions based on merit and the Company’s business needs. In accordance with all applicable laws, the Company prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), gender, marital or registered domestic partnership status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
We are an E-Verify employer where mandated by State or Federal contracts.