Temporary Prep Cook
As the impacts of Covid-19 rapidly evolve, we want to keep you up to date on how Revolution Foods is continuing to support our communities and families in this time of need operating as an “essential business”. Every day brings new partnerships and collaborations to ensure no one goes hungry during this pandemic.
Why join Revolution Foods?
We specialize in building lifelong healthy eaters through making kid inspired, chef-crafted, and kid-approved food accessible to all. We pride ourselves on nourishing our communities in partnership with schools and after school youth programs across the nation, providing over 2 million healthy meals weekly to students. With our challenging yet fun environment, watch your career develop while making a difference!
As more communities and major cities across the U.S. shutter their schools for an indefinite period, we’ve pivoted to provide emergency healthy meals for children, families and seniors who might otherwise lack adequate nutrition. Come join the team helping to make a difference in our communities!
Call to Action!
We are looking for reliable, hardworking team members who provide excellent customer service in all they do. Working as part of a team, our Production Associates primarily assist with the preparation, assembly, and packaging of thousands of meals per day. Responsibilities also include loading, labeling, stacking, sorting, and preparing product for shipping. If this is you, apply with us today!
- 1-2 years cooking experience in a fast paced culinary or high-volume kitchen environment.
- Experience working in a time-sensitive environment.
- Ability to routinely work in a chilled, damp, factory environment of around 38 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Ability to physically perform requirements of the job includes, but is not limited to, standing for extended periods of time, bending, twisting, hand and arm motions, and lifting up to 50 pounds unassisted.
- Experience working in a commercial environment with bulk cooking equipment is preferred.
- Related degree or cooking credentials from a recognized culinary institution is a plus.
- Works well with others and participates as part of a team.
- Committed to the Revolution Foods mission that all children will have access to nutritious, tasty food to support the development of healthy minds and bodies.
- This is an hourly role starting at $13/hr.
- Hours worked per week are 30 hours or less.
- The shift days for this role would fall between Sunday through Thursday.
- The shift hours for this role would fall between 5am to 1:30pm.
We are an E-Verify employer where mandated by State or Federal contracts.