Talent Acquisition Associate Recruiter
Why join Revolution Foods?
Do work that matters supporting the mission of Revolution Foods, which provides healthy meals across the nation! At Revolution Foods we value our employees and provide access to great benefits, pay, and opportunity, including:
- Medical, dental, & vision plan options
- Onsite gym, with a free weekly employee exercise class!
- Healthy snacks, drinks, and a fully equipped kitchen for employee use
- Free onsite parking
- Accessible by public transit
Details of Position
- This is a Full-Time position
- Location: The position will start remote, but the person in this role will be expected to go back into the Oakland office post COVID-19 social distancing
- This position is immediately available
The Talent Acquisition Associate Recruiter is driven to recruit and build positive relationships with candidates and team members alike. Supports the Talent Acquisition department goals and objectives leading full-cycle recruitment for non-exempt and exempt positions. Works closely with Talent Acquisition team, Home Office team, and Human Resources to identifying department recruitment needs.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Facilitate full-cycle recruiting across multiple departments and geographic locations. This includes, but not limited to sourcing, scheduling, phone interviewing, background check administration, candidate care, and onboarding.
- Work with Talent Acquisition, Human Resources, and the Leadership Team to build effective recruitment strategies and facilitate the implementation of national recruitment programs for exempt and non-exempt team members.
- Maintain up-to-date candidate records in the talent Applicant Tracking System (ATS). Leverage the ATS for active and passive candidate engagement initiatives, data and analytics, and virtual hiring events. Support as an Admin user for system maintenance and management.
- Innovate ways to build a strong talent pipeline with an emphasis on fostering long-term relationships with candidates. Be active on social media, attend career fairs, make cold calls, visit local college or university campuses, host virtual hiring events, and innovate other creative methods to locate highly qualified individuals.
- Identify and maintain active relationships with community-based organizations, colleges, and diverse professional organizations to source and recruit top talent. Develop and maintain a network of contacts to grow the candidate pipeline.
- Create digital and social media strategies to engage with candidates.
- Focus on providing a great candidate and internal customer experience at every opportunity.
- Leverage existing and emerging technologies to enrich both the candidate and hiring manager experience.
- Complete routine and timely reporting on recruiting activity and documentation.
- Stay up to date with complete and accurate information about the company ensuring potential employees are excited about working with Revolution Foods.
- Remain up to date on compensation trends and emerging recruiting strategies.
- Support and contributor to Talent Acquisition strategic projects and planning.
Preferred Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree or four years’ commensurate experience
- 1-2 years of progressive experience, in-house, high-volume recruiting experience, or equivalent preferred
- Experience recruiting across multiple levels, role types, and demographic areas
- Technology experience to include use of an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and multiple job boards/posting
- Jobvite experience is a plus
- Highly organized and process-oriented, with a strong entrepreneurial mindset.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Able to build strong, healthy relationships with all kinds of people, at all levels.
- High-volume recruiting experience highly preferred.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Ability:
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Proactive and resourceful, while utilizing creative problem-solving skills.
- Mission Driven, highly motivated, self-aware, sense of humor, comfortable in ambiguity, team player. Sound judgment and integrity are a must.
- Eager to Learn, Teach, Grow; being open to learning and receiving feedback, sharing their knowledge and skills with peers.
- Commitment to Deliver Excellence with an unyielding commitment to customer service and a strong sense of urgency.
- Food and Beverage or Manufacturing industry experience is a plus.
Revolution Foods is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We make employment decisions based on merit and the Company’s business needs. In accordance with all applicable laws, the Company prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), gender, marital or registered domestic partnership status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
We are an E-Verify employer where mandated by State or Federal contracts.