Delivery Driver (AM)
Details of Position
- This is a Full-Time position
- Location: Stafford, TX
- Job Schedule: Monday - Friday, 5:00 AM - 1:30 PM
- Starting Pay: $14.00 per hour
Delivery Drivers are responsible for the timely distribution of meals and snacks to local schools and after-school youth programs. Working closely with Dispatch and Operations, Drivers are also responsible for confirming customer orders against product deliveries and being a brand ambassador to our customer, providing best-in-class service. We are looking for reliable, hardworking team members – if this is you, apply with us today!
- 1 year of commercial experience as a Delivery Driver (catering/food delivery experience is preferred).
- Demonstrated ability to safely maneuver a 16-foot box truck, and operate wheeled carts and dollies.
- Applicants must be at least 21 years of age and be able to speak and understand fluent English.
- Ability to pass a company driving test, drug test and have a clean driving record.
- Must have clean background check for school service deliveries
- Ability to cover varied shifts which may include early mornings, and the ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Committed to the Revolution Foods mission that all children will have access to nutritious, tasty food to support the development of healthy minds and bodies.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service, work well with others and participate as part of a team.
Physical Requirements Include, but are not Limited to:
- Ability to stand frequently.
- Ability to lift/push/pull up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to operate wheeled carts and dollies loaded with product.
- Ability to bend, twist, and perform hand and arm motions.
Why join Revolution Foods?
Do work that matters supporting the mission of Revolution Foods, which provides healthy meals across the nation! At Revolution Foods we value our employees and provide access to great benefits, pay, and opportunity, including:
- Medical, dental, & vision plan options for full time employees
- Company paid life insurance coverage for full-time employees
- 5 paid holidays and 5 paid vacation days for full-time employees
- 401(k) enrollment
Revolution Foods is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We make employment decisions based on merit and the Company’s business needs. In accordance with all applicable laws, the Company prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), gender, marital or registered domestic partnership status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
We are an E-Verify employer where mandated by State or Federal contracts.