Temporary Machine Operator (PM Shift)
As the impacts of COVID-19 rapidly evolve, we want to keep you up to date on how Revolution Foods is continuing to support our communities and families in this time of need operating as an “essential business”. Every day brings new partnerships and collaborations to ensure no one goes hungry during this pandemic.
Why join Revolution Foods?
We specialize in building lifelong healthy eaters through making kid inspired, chef-crafted, and kid-approved food accessible to all. We pride ourselves on nourishing our communities in partnership with schools and after school youth programs across the nation, providing over 2 million healthy meals weekly to students. With our challenging yet fun environment, watch your career develop while making a difference!
As more communities and major cities across the U.S. shutter their schools for an indefinite period, we’ve pivoted to provide emergency healthy meals for children, families and seniors who might otherwise lack adequate nutrition. Come join the team helping to make a difference in our communities!
Call to Action!
We are looking for a reliable, hardworking Temporary Machine Operator who provide excellent customer service in all they do. Responsible for equipment start-up, set-up and routine adjustments to ensure it the efficient day-to-day of all equipment and machinery within the facility, a chilled food factory. The primary objective is to keep operations running efficiently and effectively, with a minimum amount of down time in a challenging, fast-paced environment. If this is you, apply with us today!
- Minimum 1- 2 years Machine Operator or related experience working in a food production, chilled environment or processing plant is required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required
- Prior HACCP certification, Food Handler, Serve Safe and other certification desirable
- Experience working in a time-sensitive environment, with a good demeanor
- Ability to set priorities and problem-solve, while working under pressure and thrive in a very fast paced environment
- Ability to use basic hand tools, meters, or related items to complete setup, basic machine testing and repairs.
- Knowledge of common start-up processes in a USDA factory and Good Manufacturing Procedures
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter who will be responsible for common routines. Goal-driven with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret schematics, diagrams, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers
- Able to work as a team and individually to accomplish the work
- Knowledge of Sanitation Standard Operation Procedures (SSOP’s) in the food manufacturing industry
- Temporary Role
- Salary: $13.50/hr.
- Schedule: Monday-Friday with some Saturdays; 1:30pm to 10:00pm.
We are an E-Verify employer where mandated by State or Federal contracts.