Sanitation Team Member
The Sanitation Team Member is responsible for the cleanliness and sanitation of the facility. They will practice proper cleaning techniques and safety protocol. The Sanitation Team Member is expected to be an active participant in all aspects of the kitchen, from food preparation, set-up, cleanup and dish-washing, as necessary.
Major Duties and Responsibilities: They will work in the dish room maintaining a clean, safe, sanitized area, free of all used dishware and equipment at the end of their shift. Keep bathrooms, production floors, operational departments, office spaces, break area, and conference room clean, stocked and sanitized at all times. Positions may work full time or part time, on various days and shifts, as needed.
- Maintains the re-stocking and readiness of all operational areas, and hand washing stations at all times
- Ensure the garbage and recycling is disposed of daily and the receptacles are cleaned and sanitized. Support our “Green Waste” program insuring all waste is separated.
- Executes golden standards for all menu items per approved SOP’s from Executive Chef.
- Maintain a food safe environment, complying with State, Federal and Revolution Foods food safety policies.
- Ability to learn and execute the operation of kitchen equipment in a safe, efficient manner.
- Adhere to Good Manufacturing Practices by maintaining a clean, organized, hazardous free work station.
- Observe a safety first environment, free of hazards to include a dry floor, proper floor drain coverage and proper knife storage
- Establish a culture of respect, hard work, consistency and effective communication with all team members.
- Abide by the company “Green” waste, compost and recycling program. Maintains master cleaning schedule responsibilities at all times. (See attached list of daily and weekly duties)
- Supports staff by keeping the facility clean and sanitary.
- Maintains master cleaning schedule responsibilities at all times
We are an E-Verify employer where mandated by State or Federal contracts.