Looking to work for a revolutionary, mission-driven organization that generates positive impacts in our communities? Then Revolution Foods may be the organization for you! We specialize in building lifelong healthy eaters through making kid inspired, chef crafted, and kid approved food accessible to all. We pride ourselves on nourishing our communities in partnership with schools and after school youth programs across the nation, providing over 2 million healthy meals weekly to students. With our challenging yet fun environment, watch your career develop while making a difference!
Why join Revolution Foods?
At Revolution Foods we value our employees and provide access to great benefits, pay, and opportunity, including:
- Do work that matters supporting the mission of Revolution Foods which provides healthy family meals across the nation!
- Medical, dental, & vision plan options for full time employees
- Company paid life insurance coverage for full-time employees
- Five (5) paid holidays and five (5) paid vacation days for full-time employees
- Free daily meals for all of our employees
What are we looking for?
We are looking for reliable, hardworking team members who provide excellent customer service in all they do. Quality Control (QC) Technicians assist the QA Manager with the planning, prioritizing, and verification of food quality to ensure food safety. QC Techs also execute daily quality activities to assess incoming materials, work in-process, labeling, final inspections, analysis and testing of finished products, and perform sanitation responsibilities. If this is you, apply with us today!
- Candidates must reside in the New Jersey area for consideration
- Minimum 1- 2 years directly related Quality Assurance or Quality Control experience working in a food production environment or processing plant is required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required
- Prior HACCP certification, Food Handler and other certification desirable
- Experience working in a chilled food factory environment is preferred
- Able to work a flexible schedule, covering varied shifts
- Knowledge of common start-up processes in a USDA factory and Good Manufacturing Procedures
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter who will be responsible for common routines. Goal-driven with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers
- Able to work as a team and individually to accomplish the work
- Knowledge of Sanitation Standard Operation Procedures (SSOP’s) in the food manufacturing industry
- Knowledge of common traceability procedures in the food industry
- Ability to problem-solve, while working under pressure and thrive in a very fast paced environment
- Ability to use basic hand tools, meters, or related items to take product temperatures and lab samples.
We are an E-Verify employer where mandated by State or Federal contracts.