Temporary Machine Operator (AM Shift)
We are looking for reliable, hardworking team members who provide excellence in all that they do. Working as part of a team, our Machine Operators verify the daily production plan, and any immediate needs to start-up food product runs. This includes heated and chilled machinery, feeding film, identifying quality or mechanical issues, troubleshooting and adjusting addressed machinery issues, completing routine preventive maintenance and minor repairs in accordance with established procedures.
If this is you, apply with us today!
- Temporary role
- Salary: $11/ hour
- Full time Schedule: Monday-Friday with a possibility of some Saturdays 6:00 am to 2:00 pm
- Minimum 1- 2 years Machine Operator or related experience working in a food production environment or processing plant is highly preferred.
- Ability to routinely work in a chilled, damp, factory environment of around 38 degrees Fahrenheit.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret schematics, diagrams, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to physically perform requirements of the job includes, but is not limited to, standing for extended periods of time, bending, twisting, hand and arm motions, and lifting up to 50 pounds unassisted.
We are an E-Verify employer where mandated by State or Federal contracts.