Details of Position
- This is a Full-Time position
- Location: Stafford, TX
- Job Schedule: Monday - Friday, 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM
- Starting Pay: $12.00 per hour, depending on experience
The Cook works with a high level of independence and as part of a team to prepare and cook food in bulk to meet daily production plan needs. Cooks execute recipes and are also responsible for monitoring food quality standards. We are looking for reliable, hardworking team members – if this is you, apply with us today!
- 1-2 years cooking experience in a fast paced culinary or high-volume kitchen environment.
- Experience working in a commercial environment with bulk cooking equipment is preferred.
- Related degree or cooking credentials from a recognized culinary institution is a plus.
- Works well with others and participates as part of a team.
- Committed to the Revolution Foods mission that all children will have access to nutritious, tasty food to support the development of healthy minds and bodies.
Physical Requirements Include, but are not Limited to:
- Ability to stand frequently.
- Ability to lift/push/pull up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to bend, twist, and perform hand and arm motions.
- Ability to work in refrigerated environment.
Why join Revolution Foods?
Do work that matters supporting the mission of Revolution Foods, which provides healthy meals across the nation! At Revolution Foods we value our employees and provide access to great benefits, pay, and opportunity, including:
- Medical, dental, & vision plan options for full time employees
- Company paid life insurance coverage for full-time employees
- 5 paid holidays and 5 paid vacation days for full-time employees
Revolution Foods is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We make employment decisions based on merit and the Company’s business needs. In accordance with all applicable laws, the Company prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), gender, marital or registered domestic partnership status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
We are an E-Verify employer where mandated by State or Federal contracts.